July 04, 2024, 08:46:29 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PSP is officially my most favorite handheld of all time

Started by JGE, October 16, 2007, 04:57:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

The artist formally known

own all of the kingdom hearts games for some reason, bought them all for $40 together. yes, even the GBA one in the box and everything.

idea of the game is cool but it sucks, press a a bunch of times and you win the game

Quote from: steal on October 16, 2007, 06:59:57 PM
my psp's better than yours

I've never thought the Kingdom Hearts games were anything beyond mediocre, but okay. I actually liked the GBA one more than the first game. Haven't played the second one though.
fuck you

NOA_Haunted

I've never thought the Kingdom Hearts games were anything beyond mediocre, but okay. I actually liked the GBA one more than the first game. Haven't played the second one though.
Fucking homebrewer nigga shit

YPrrrr

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 16, 2007, 06:54:53 PM
Rather have a Xbox 360.
Right now? Sure.

A year or 2 from now I think the PS3's games will be performing at the level they have the capacity to, and pass the 360

Wrench

show me how to do that

YPrrrr

Quote from: reefer on October 16, 2007, 07:00:13 PM
own all of the kingdom hearts games for some reason, bought them all for $40 together. yes, even the GBA one in the box and everything.

idea of the game is cool but it sucks, press a a bunch of times and you win the game
lol Pokemanz

YPrrrr

You probably wouldnt like the second one... It's really easy. I never died psyduck;

Quote from: steal on October 16, 2007, 07:04:07 PM
For starters, if your PSP is updated, you're fucked. If it's 2.8 or lower, you have a chance of downgrading it to 1.5 and then to custom firmware, but you run a risk of bricking your PSP.
that special battery is able to unbrick though

pretty easy to unbrick them as i've heard

Wrench

Quote from: steal on October 16, 2007, 07:04:07 PM
For starters, if your PSP is updated, you're fucked. If it's 2.8 or lower, you have a chance of downgrading it to 1.5 and then to custom firmware, but you run a risk of bricking your PSP.

fuck. Mines updated.  edumacate;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 16, 2007, 07:00:49 PM
Right now? Sure.

A year or 2 from now I think the PS3's games will be performing at the level they have the capacity to, and pass the 360
All my friends have  360s so I would be able to play with them over live.

Wrench

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 16, 2007, 07:06:15 PM
All my friends have  360s so I would be able to play with them over live.

For $50 a year compared to zippo.

Go Up