October 01, 2024, 12:13:46 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ARE YOU A TOYS R US KID????!?!?!??!?!

Started by ncba93ivyase, October 15, 2007, 02:25:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

The 3 for 2 deal Toys R Us has right now is pretty sweet, and it's even better when combined with retarded employees and a clearance bin. I snagged Gunpey for $9.98, Lumines II for $9.98, Ultimate Ghouls and Ghosts or whatever for $16.68; but I only payed $21 at the checkout. The woman only charged me for the two $10 games and gave me GnG for free, when it was the cheapest game I was supposed to get free. Now I just need to find my PSP. caterpie;

ALSO, MY PSP COLLECTION INCREASED BY 150% TODAY...AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE ONLY GAME I WANT.

But yes, I suggest you all go to Toys R Us now and try to get the most retarded clerk possible.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

/r/ rule 34

ALSO I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TOYS R US IN LIKE 8 YEARS

Wrench

I havn't been in Toys R Us for at least 2 years. Been planning to go for games though.

I'm liking that deal also.

KonohaShinobi

It's been a while since I have been inside of a Toys R Us. I think I'll pass.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 15, 2007, 02:29:14 PM
It's been a while since I have been inside of a Toys R Us. I think I'll pass.
I didn't feel like a retard for going into a Toys R Us; I felt like a dumbass for actually buying PSP games. caterpie;

BUT MOST OF THEIR GAMES ARE 1/3 THE PRICE OF EVERYWHERE ELSE. If you ever need to track down something from last year or a while back, Toys R Us is always the best place, followed by Circuit City. They both have some of the greatest deals on games a few months old.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on October 15, 2007, 02:31:28 PM
I didn't feel like a retard for going into a Toys R Us; I felt like a dumbass for actually buying PSP games. caterpie;

BUT MOST OF THEIR GAMES ARE 1/3 THE PRICE OF EVERYWHERE ELSE. If you ever need to track down something from last year or a while back, Toys R Us is always the best place, followed by Circuit City. They both have some of the greatest deals on games a few months old.

I'll think about it- HOLY SHIT! THERE IS A BUY 2 GET A THIRD FREE GAME SALE ON THEIR WEBSITE AND ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS IS UNDER THE DEAL! I can get like 2 pieces of shit and receive a golden brick for virtually FREE! flower; WHAT THE futz! Wii Play is under the deal too!

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 15, 2007, 02:39:20 PM
I'll think about it- HOLY SHIT! THERE IS A BUY 2 GET A THIRD FREE GAME SALE ON THEIR WEBSITE AND ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS IS UNDER THE DEAL! I can get like 2 pieces of shit and receive a golden brick for virtually FREE! flower; WHAT THE futz! Wii Play is under the deal too!
Every game is on sale. Still, it's better to go to the store since they often have games they can't get rid of for extremely reduced prices.

Also, TP sucks.

YPrrrr

Not really... I havent played my psp in forever either edumacate;

Still better than the DS tho

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 15, 2007, 02:49:17 PM
Not really... I havent played my psp in forever either edumacate;

Still better than the DS tho
You're retarded, too.

My PSP just approached 1/8 the size of my DS collection. Also, I saw 4 DS games I want, but I'm waiting for them to end up in Circuit City's bargain bin. powerofone;

The artist formally known

I didn't go and probably won't.

I'm so broke  caterpie;

I did take off my reserve for The Sadness and reserved the Wii Zapper for the hell of it.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on October 15, 2007, 02:50:51 PM
You're retarded, too.

My PSP just approached 1/8 the size of my DS collection. Also, I saw 4 DS games I want, but I'm waiting for them to end up in Circuit City's bargain bin. powerofone;
Yes, because you own more DS games obviously makes it the better system psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 15, 2007, 02:52:51 PM
Yes, because you own more DS games obviously makes it the better system psyduck;

huh

It's  the fact the DS has more, better games.

The artist formally known

Lawlz, you should have saved your money for Casltevania Dracula Chronicles.

FUCKING SYMPHONY OF THE FUCKING NIGHTS AND SOME OTHER JAPANESE GAME HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT GOD YES FUCK YEAH

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on October 15, 2007, 02:58:11 PM
Lawlz, you should have saved your money for Casltevania Dracula Chronicles.

FUCKING SYMPHONY OF THE FUCKING NIGHTS AND SOME OTHER JAPANESE GAME HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT GOD YES FUCK YEAH
i want gradius castlevania can burn in hell

Go Up