September 29, 2024, 11:23:00 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Video game you would like to see made into a movie.

Started by V, October 11, 2007, 01:27:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: Geno. on October 11, 2007, 04:23:25 PM
Resident Evil 4
Halo (Even though it's confirmed)
World of Warcraft (Even though it's confirmed)
Everquest (Even though it's confirmed)
The Legend of Zelda

I heard halo movie was cancel'd. maybe not.

TheDarkChief

FullmetalGanon

Sam

I actually would that that Zelda would make a fairly decent movie, considering a large budget, of course. Also, the movie would have to be based off one of the games with more of a story to it; like TP or even OoT if they focused on how Link was tossed at a tree as a baby.

Except if they ever made link talk, I'd cry. I'm still a bit scarred from the TV series...  edumacate;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

UnagiPower

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 11, 2007, 05:42:20 PM
I actually would that that Zelda would make a fairly decent movie, considering a large budget, of course. Also, the movie would have to be based off one of the games with more of a story to it; like TP or even OoT if they focused on how Link was tossed at a tree as a baby.

Except if they ever made link talk, I'd cry. I'm still a bit scarred from the TV series...  edumacate;

I think Wind Waker would be awesome, though that's just my obsession with Wind Waker and me just playing Phantom Hourglass talking.

The Speaker Of Words

Metroid.
It could start off with her childhood and then the climax would be her defeating Mother Brain for the first time.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: XYZ on October 11, 2007, 07:28:29 PM
Metroid.
It could start off with her childhood and then the climax would be her defeating Mother Brain for the first time.

Oh lord, that would be amazing. keke;

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: XYZ on October 11, 2007, 07:28:29 PM
Metroid.
It would have to be dark like MP3 and other shit.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Lawlz on October 12, 2007, 06:26:31 PM
I think a cartoon series would work best for that. psyduck;
Yeah that's what I was thinking.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Pinkkkkkkkkkkk on October 11, 2007, 05:42:20 PM

WELL EXCUSE ME PRRINCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Wrench

Sam

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 06:38:25 PM
WELL EXCUSE ME PRRINCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

NOOO ;_;

That show was just wrong on so many levels....
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

Go Up