September 29, 2024, 11:24:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SONIC SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Selkie, October 10, 2007, 02:16:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Fuck SSBB developers, just fuck them.

Waste a character space on an annoying, gay, piece of crap character.

YPrrrr

He's not that bad. You just grew up in a generation of shitty sonic games/ overuse of his name

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 10, 2007, 02:19:05 PM
He's not that bad. You just grew up in a generation of shitty sonic games/ overuse of his name

Yeah, you silly 7 year olds and your 3D sonic haven't played the Sonic we have all grown and known to love on the Sega Genesis.

Wrench

Commander Fuckass

You know, you don't have to use him if you don't want to.  psyduck;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Godzooky on October 10, 2007, 02:49:30 PM

I don't see why anyone wouldn't use him. With a final smash like Super Sonic, he is good for a try or two.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Godzooky on October 10, 2007, 02:49:30 PM
Also, there's this cool setting code-named "Lvl 1" where the computer sucks and you can kick the asses of character's that you don't like

spam;

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 10, 2007, 02:51:59 PM
I don't see why anyone wouldn't use him. With a final smash like Super Sonic, he is good for a try or two.
STFU KONO
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 10, 2007, 02:52:17 PM
Also, there's this cool setting code-named "Lvl 1" where the computer sucks and you can kick the asses of character's that you don't like

spam;

Or just go to training mode and unleash total hell caterpie;

Bushy

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 10, 2007, 02:51:59 PM
What?  First, that makes no sense, it's more a fragment than anything.  Second, lolkono
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bushybrow on October 10, 2007, 02:56:28 PM
What?  First, that makes no sense, it's more a fragment than anything.  Second, lolkono
It's pretty easy to understand... edumacate;

Essential meaning: I don't see why anyone wouldn't use him, because with a final smash like Super Sonic, he's good for at least a try.

Selkie

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 10, 2007, 02:42:13 PM
Yeah, you silly 7 year olds and your 3D sonic haven't played the Sonic we have all grown and known to love on the Sega Genesis.

Actually no, I am 16 and have played games since I was 3.

I played the original sonics, and they bored me.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

OH NO! NOT A POPULAR CHARACTER!

Anyways I grew up playing his old titles, and his handheld games are still great, I'll always have a soft spot for the character who got me into gaming in the first place.

Go Up