The Nintendo Conference 2007 Fall press conference ~ 10/10/07 A MUST READ

Started by The artist formally known, October 09, 2007, 10:25:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

The Copy/Paste thing hasn't been integrated yet or I do not know how to do it...But the keyboard thing DOES work, tried it earlier.

Geno

Quote from: PHANTOM H0URGLASS on October 10, 2007, 01:16:23 PM
Character selection screen for Brawl
[spoiler][/spoiler]
lol @ fakeness.

The character icons are the same as the ones on the website.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno. on October 10, 2007, 02:45:06 PM
lol @ fakeness.

The character icons are the same as the ones on the website.

It could be real, it was played at that event posted above; and it isn't the full game, just a beta.

Wrench

I'm pretty sure who the character is. It's that girl with green hair from Fire Emblem. Watch the Nintendo Conference Video 2007 from the Smash site. She appears in it. Looked to be a character.

YPrrrr

Quote from: WrenchNinja on October 10, 2007, 02:48:14 PM
I'm pretty sure who the character is. It's that girl with green hair from Fire Emblem. Watch the Nintendo Conference Video 2007 from the Smash site. She appears in it. Looked to be a character.
o plz god no gonk;

They got rid of Dr. Mario most likely emo;

Geno

Quote from: WrenchNinja on October 10, 2007, 02:48:14 PM
Um... pay attention to updates nub

She's an assist trophy.

Wrench

Quote from: Geno. on October 10, 2007, 02:49:19 PM
Um... pay attention to updates nub

She's an assist trophy.

Wow. Must have missed that day then.  caterpie;

Geno would be awesome. HOW ABOUT SHADOW OR KNUCKLES?

Geno

Quote from: WrenchNinja on October 10, 2007, 02:51:02 PM
Wow. Must have missed that day then.  caterpie;

Geno would be awesome. HOW ABOUT SHADOW OR KNUCKLES?
No. Geno or gtfo

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno. on October 10, 2007, 02:51:29 PM
No. Geno or gtfo

I don't think Geno even has a chance. It seems like they are going for more mainstream characters to add, SMRPG is a good game but not very well known, not like Sonic or MGS, for sure.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 10, 2007, 02:53:16 PM
I don't think Geno even has a chance. It seems like they are going for more mainstream characters to add, SMRPG is a good game but not very well known, not like Sonic or MGS, for sure.
emo;

The artist formally known

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 10, 2007, 02:53:16 PM
Geno was like the most wanted character on some poll in Japan

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: reefer on October 10, 2007, 03:03:47 PM
Geno was like the most wanted character on some poll in Japan

I am sure Sakurai doesn't add characters due to "some poll" but more on overall fan requests. If you asked someone on the street who Geno was they wouldn't know. Ask about Solid Snake or Sonic, you would get a long video game biography on them. He wants to cater to both the Japenese audience and the US audience also.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 10, 2007, 03:07:24 PM
I am sure Sakurai doesn't add characters due to "some poll" but more on overall fan requests. If you asked someone on the street who Geno was they wouldn't know. Ask about Solid Snake or Sonic, you would get a long video game biography on them. He wants to cater to both the Japenese audience and the US audience also.
STFU KONO

The Ice Climbers weren't well known. Pit wasn't that well known. Geno was more well known then both of them. He has a chance.

Go Up