July 02, 2024, 06:09:28 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Well I'm going to give into the virtual console

Started by Feynman, October 06, 2007, 07:00:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

I'm going to be spending money on a classic controller and a Wii point card. Any suggestions on what to purchase? I've got my eye on Mario 64 and Super Metroid.

Kalahari Inkantation

NOA_Haunted

Get credit card and you can buy like 30 bucks of wii points off the wii.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

I still think it's more worth it to get the real consoles and games.

[hedy]Zidone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Abomination on October 06, 2007, 12:33:31 PM
Kirby's Avalanche. thumbup;

or Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine since they're basically the same game

Feynman

WHAT IS THE BEST KIRBY GAME OUT AND SHOULD I ALSO GET SUPER METROID?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 06, 2007, 06:00:34 PM
WHAT IS THE BEST KIRBY GAME OUT

Kirby's Adventure, I suppose. There's a horrible lack of Kirby games on the VC right now. I think only Kirby's Dream Course and Kirby's Adventure are out. Snag Kirby Super Star as soon as they slap it up.

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 06, 2007, 06:00:34 PM
SUPER METROID?

Uh yes. That's like asking if you should breathe to live.

Geno

Paper Mario
Super Mario 64
Yoshi's Story
Gunstar Heroes
Super Metroid
Castlevania
Ninja Gaiden
Donkey Kong Country 1&2
Sonic the Hedgehog 1,2&3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: 1L on October 06, 2007, 07:01:56 PM
Super Mario RPG
God if that was out I wouldn't be online now.

AWESOME AVATAR BTW  caterpie;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Placebo Headwound

Feynman

Quote from: Kazcadian on October 06, 2007, 06:35:22 PM
Snag Kirby Super Star as soon as they slap it up.

Yeah, I expected it to be out already, but unfortunately it isn't.

Go Up