July 02, 2024, 06:21:30 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SEGA SYSTEM

Started by Feynman, October 05, 2007, 04:19:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

I want a good old system that'll keep me occupied with good games. Which system should I get?

I'm thinkin' Sega, so which one should I get? Where can I get it, and some games for it? Which games do you recommend?

JGE

My friend gave me a Dreamcast for free, but I remember Gametrader having a great deal on Dreamcast for like 60 bucks or something.

Also, Get Soul Calibur, Dead or alive 2, Sonic Adventure, Resident Evil Code Veronica, and Jet Grind Radio.

Placebo Headwound

Feynman

If a 3D Sonic game that looks like Sonic Heroes is what the Dreamcast has to offer, then cross that off.

OKAY NAME SOMETHING

JGE

Samus Aran

I personally prefer the Genesis and Saturn over the Dreamcast but whatever. If you plan on collecting all of them, get the best deal first.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on October 05, 2007, 04:23:56 PM
My friend gave me a Dreamcast for free, but I remember Gametrader having a great deal on Dreamcast for like 60 bucks or something.

Also, Get Soul Calibur, Dead or alive 2, Sonic Adventure, Resident Evil Code Veronica, and Jet Grind Radio.
Um, that's not a deal. I got mine for $30 with an $18 game for free. psyduck;

Get a Genesis with some of the Sonic games, then ask me for other suggestions later. If you like shmups, then you need a Saturn. If you just like crazy stuff, a Dreamcast. Master System is a bit of everything.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up