June 04, 2024, 03:47:03 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Which one's the coolest?

Started by Necro, May 05, 2007, 10:02:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Coolest?

Weavile
4 (44.4%)
Honchkrow
1 (11.1%)
Mismagius
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Necro

Alright, I picked the 3 coolest imo from the 150 you get for th Sinnoh dex, now tell me, out of these three, which one do you think is the coolest?
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

ncba93ivyase

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Mismagius, though Crobat has the advantage over all of them. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on May 05, 2007, 10:11:44 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Mismagius, though Crobat has the advantage over all of them. caterpie;
Stat-wise, maybe, but type-wise, they're all superior.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro on May 05, 2007, 11:45:34 PM
Bite kills ghosts, X-Scissor kills Dark. Weavile is the only one with a chance. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

May 05, 2007, 11:53:27 PM #5 Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:55:08 PM by Necro
Quote from: Lawlz on May 05, 2007, 11:50:42 PM
Bite kills ghosts, X-Scissor kills Dark. Weavile is the only one with a chance. caterpie;
I meant origional types, not moves they can pick up.

Ice kills flying, Psychic kills Poison, and Poison isn't very effective to Ghost.

Oh wait, I'm confusing myself because my Mismagius and Honchkrow have a few Psychic type moves....

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro on May 05, 2007, 11:53:27 PM

Ice kills flying, Psychic kills Poison, and Poison isn't very effective to Ghost.
None of them are Psychic. psyduck;

But if we went purely by type, they'd all be killed by a steel PokƃĀ©mon.

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on May 05, 2007, 11:55:00 PM
Quote from: Necro on May 05, 2007, 11:53:27 PM

None of them are Psychic. psyduck;

But if we went purely by type, they'd all be killed by a steel PokƃĀ©mon.
*Points to edit*

And they wouldn't be killed (Well, Weavile would) they just wouldn't be effective.

Also, Honchkrow would stand a decent chane because it knows Psychic, and it's flying type cancels out the super effectivemess of bug types.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro on May 05, 2007, 11:57:38 PM
so, Honchkrow would stand a decent chane because it knows Psychic...
God damnit. caterpie;

UnagiPower

May 06, 2007, 05:09:54 AM #9 Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 05:19:17 AM by UnagiPower
Heracross owns all  wub;

Well in a match up between Weaville and Crobat,  Crobat would probably win. Weaville's movepool sucks.. While Crobat IS weak to ice, the only physical ice move Weaville knows is... avalanche, so STABed it'd be 90 atk. Actually, that could OHKO Crobat. Crobat learns X-Scissor. Weaville is weak to bug. So it basically comes down to who's faster.. Crobat has a base speed of 130, Weaville, 125.   So whoever has the higher speed stat depends on the nature/EVs, etc... So it's a pretty even match up..

As for Honchkrow and that Ghost pokemon, they both suck  sweat;

_Cole_

Weavile kills Crobat in one hit with Ice Punch.
Crobat kills Weavile in one hit with X-Scissor.

Crobat is faster so it would win.

Weavile is better though. It has 120 Atk instead of Crobat's 90. Crobat's type is bad and doesn't have a good enough movepool as Weavile does. It has a little more defense but Weavile and Crobat aren't supposed to be taking hits.

btw I voted Weavile in the poll. I don't like the two ghost types...

UnagiPower

Quote from: _Cole_ on May 06, 2007, 06:06:48 AM
Weavile kills Crobat in one hit with Ice Punch.
Crobat kills Weavile in one hit with X-Scissor.

Crobat is faster so it would win.

Weavile is better though. It has 120 Atk instead of Crobat's 90. Crobat's type is bad and doesn't have a good enough movepool as Weavile does. It has a little more defense but Weavile and Crobat aren't supposed to be taking hits.

btw I voted Weavile in the poll. I don't like the two ghost types...

Well the difference is only 5 BASE speed, and most of the people here don't EV train so it could go both ways.

Crobat and Weaville have different uses. Weaville is a sweeper, Crobat is a Baton Passer

Necro

May 06, 2007, 10:33:52 AM #12 Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:36:13 AM by Necro
Actually, to both Cole and Unagi, Lawlz and I had the arguement a while ago, so we both battled. My 53 Weavile against his 55 Crobat. Mine wasn't EV'd, and I don't think his was either. He used X-Scissor, it did about 3/4 of my health. I used Blizzard, it did about 3/5 of his health. So yeah, it does come down to who's faster.

But if what you say about Ice Punch is true, then.... flower;

Oh yeah, I should probably mention, I totally shit-up despise Weavile's Def. and Sp. Att., so I bought him 15 Calcium, and 25 Iron a littl while back. caterpie;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Necro on May 06, 2007, 10:33:52 AM
Actually, to both Cole and Unagi, Lawlz and I had the arguement a while ago, so we both battled. My 53 Weavile against his 55 Crobat. Mine wasn't EV'd, and I don't think his was either. He used X-Scissor, it did about 3/4 of my health. I used Blizzard, it did about 3/5 of his health. So yeah, it does come down to who's faster.

Oh yeah, I should probably mention, I totally shit-up despise Weavile's Def. and Sp. Att., so I bought him 15 Calcium, and 25 Iron a littl while back. caterpie;

Yeah you should pay attention to the little box symbols(the brown and black little thingies...can't really explain  sweat;)
The brown box represents a physical attack and the black box represents special. Physical being based off the atk. stat and special based off the sp. atk stat. Weaville's base attack is above average at 125 and Weavilles sp. atk being total shit, at a base of 40ish.

BTW You can only use 10 of each vitamin. 

Necro

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 06, 2007, 11:09:53 AM
Quote from: Necro on May 06, 2007, 10:33:52 AM

Yeah you should pay attention to the little box symbols(the brown and black little thingies...can't really explain  sweat;)
The brown box represents a physical attack and the black box represents special. Physical being based off the atk. stat and special based off the sp. atk stat. Weaville's base attack is above average at 125 and Weavilles sp. atk being total shit, at a base of 40ish.

BTW You can only use 10 of each vitamin. 
Then how the hell did I use 15 Sp. Att? psyduck;

I didn't use all the Irons, but I know I used at least 8. But his stats didn't really go up that fast, so I stopped.

But I know I used all the Calcium. psyduck;

And I just realized, I'm a dumbfuck. I shouldn't have used Blizzard. sweat;

Go Up