October 01, 2024, 02:36:59 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LOL @ OTACON DESCRIBING YOSHI

Started by Geno, October 02, 2007, 03:39:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

I thought it was pretty stupid, actually.

The artist formally known

I'm glad they cleared that gender thing up, I was confused

It's not really funny.

Wrench

Thought the Samus one was funnier.  china;

Commander Fuckass

I want to eat a yoshi.

Also the Samus one is good.  navi;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

JGE

Samus Aran

One Man Freak Show

Does anyone else feel that Snake is nothing more than a cheap, out-of-place Nintendo put in for money?

JGE

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 02, 2007, 09:17:06 PM
Does anyone else feel that Snake is nothing more than a cheap, out-of-place Nintendo put in for money?

No.

The artist formally known

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 02, 2007, 09:17:06 PM
No, Konami is the one that will be getting the money, more Nintendo fans will buy Metal Gear Solid games just like how Metroid was a little more well known since the release of SSB,

Gambit17

I lol'd as well. I also busted up when Campel described Wario's fart moves. That was too fucking funny.

Geno

Quote from: Gambit17 on October 03, 2007, 11:25:20 AM
I lol'd as well. I also busted up when Campel described Wario's fart moves. That was too fucking funny.
lol.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Honestly, I wanted to shoot whoever wrote that farting script in the foot, and you guys found it funny... psyduck;

Geno

Quote from: Kazcadian on October 03, 2007, 04:47:16 PM
Farting actually amuses you two? psyduck;
I thought it was funny because he was serious.

Go Up