June 30, 2024, 08:05:26 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Blizzard should make movies.

Started by Geno, September 19, 2007, 07:48:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_6UZ6LO0Q

For gods sake the trailer is epic. Think what they could do with a movie?
Hopefully they will be a big part of the WoW movie.  wub;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

A Starcraft movie would be amazing.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Aren't they makin a warcraft movie?

Geno

Quote from: NotSid on September 19, 2007, 07:56:06 PM
Aren't they makin a warcraft movie?
Read the last part of my post. It's not confirmed if they will be working with it.

Snorkel

Yeah, the WoW movie is looking awesome... although it will probably just keep getting delayed forever.  psyduck;

Blizzard should just make more games.

Geno

Quote from: Carousel on September 19, 2007, 08:15:04 PM
Yeah, the WoW movie is looking awesome... although it will probably just keep getting delayed forever.  psyduck;

Blizzard should just make more games.
WHERE'S MY STARCRAFT:GHOST?!

The artist formally known

Do I have to ban you for talking about Warcraft again?

Infel

Quote from: Geno. on September 19, 2007, 08:40:24 PM
WHERE'S MY STARCRAFT:GHOST?!
I thought Blizzard didn'y really have much to do with it. It looked like a shitty FPS anyways.

Geno

Quote from: Reefer on September 20, 2007, 12:22:15 AM
Do I have to ban you for talking about Warcraft again?
emo;

Why do yo hate it so?  gonk;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno. on September 20, 2007, 07:09:00 AM
emo;

Why do yo hate it so?  gonk;
Warcraft 2 was awesome, Warcraft III was... lame. World of Warcraft was just a load of shit.

Geno

Quote from: Reefer on September 20, 2007, 10:59:04 PM
Warcraft 2 was awesome, Warcraft III was... lame. World of Warcraft was just a load of shit.
Warcraft III is shit on campaign... The online play was amazing.

And you haven't even tried WoW if you say it's shit.

Geno

Quote from: Justin Waner on September 21, 2007, 02:22:23 PM
WoW sucks Geno emo;
I never understood how people can say that... You obviously haven't played it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Daaamn. That looks incredible.
I've never played WoW, though. magician;

Geno

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 21, 2007, 04:08:07 PM
Daaamn. That looks incredible.
I've never played WoW, though. magician;
Get the Free Trial from any game store for 2 bucks.  pseudo;

It's a great game if your into those kind of addicting extremely fun MMORPG's.

Go Up