September 29, 2024, 07:49:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dammit Brawl

Started by Geno, September 18, 2007, 07:01:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/wi-fi/wi-fi01.html

Again, they have the technology to have chat features in public games but they puss out.
And wtf is up with no records recorded during random battles?  burned;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Nintendo fails, seriously can't even see each others name's.

Samus Aran

An actual chat wouldn't work in a game like Brawl. It's too fast-paced. psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

I wish there was voice chat. :'(
And having your stats recorded would kick ass, but noooo. :(

Oh well, at least there's an online mode. flower;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Boyah.net on September 18, 2007, 12:30:01 PM
I wish there was voice chat. :'(

Yes, a voice chat would work, but not a full-fledged text chat system.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Jackazz on September 18, 2007, 12:31:18 PM
Who the said they had to use text chat?

Nintendo fucks up once again with the WiFi.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Jackazz on September 18, 2007, 12:31:18 PM

Who would even want text chat? :'(
Maybe if it were after the fight or something during the results, but I'd rather have voice chat anyway.

Geno

Seriously what is going to happen if someone see's a name? They do it in all the other Wi-fi games  psyduck;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Quote from: Geno. on September 18, 2007, 02:33:17 PM
Seriously what is going to happen if someone see's a name? They do it in all the other Wi-fi games  psyduck;

Haven't you heard of the sites that allow you to find people's addresses and phone numbers just from their video game alias?

Kingoftherings

Quote from: Jackazz on September 18, 2007, 12:16:38 PM
An actual chat wouldn't work in a game like Brawl. It's too fast-paced. psyduck;
Voice chat would work, but I don't want to listen to swearing nine year olds like the ones that plague Halo.  :(

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kingoftherings on September 18, 2007, 03:09:58 PM
Voice chat would work, but I don't want to listen to swearing nine year olds like the ones that plague Halo.  :(
I do. I'd shit in their face with insults. spam;

TheDarkChief

There's still more.

BUT I WANT VOICE CHAT. D:

Knig

burned;

At the least, it's a good thing they didn't put a ranking system, 'cause then you'd have the dc crap with other online games (Halo, MPH, the list goes on). But still, no names?  argh;

JGE

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Spartan on September 18, 2007, 03:47:58 PM
This update rocks.
All hope of a decent online mode has been lost.

Mind telling me how it rocks?

Go Up