September 28, 2024, 11:17:05 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl has Wifi

Started by The artist formally known, September 18, 2007, 01:47:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Awesome. Now, only if I had a Wii.  argh;

Wrench

Yay. It's now the best update.

Placebo Headwound

Your opponent will not know your name or any information about you, and neither of you can send short messages. There will also be no battle records kept for this mode, so whether you win or lose, it doesn’t matter. Just sit back and play.

WHAT THE FUCK?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on September 18, 2007, 01:06:03 PM
Your opponent will not know your name or any information about you, and neither of you can send short messages. There will also be no battle records kept for this mode, so whether you win or lose, it doesn?t matter. Just sit back and play.

WHAT THE FUCK?
Thank Nintendo for protecting my innocence. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

Quote from: Thief888 on September 18, 2007, 01:06:03 PM
Your opponent will not know your name or any information about you, and neither of you can send short messages. There will also be no battle records kept for this mode, so whether you win or lose, it doesn?t matter. Just sit back and play.

WHAT THE FUCK?
We now know why Nsider was shut down. The Smash boards would've went fucking crazy at that.

AT LEAST WE WON'T GET RAPED BY PEDOPHILES.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Ohbotm on September 18, 2007, 01:11:37 PM
We now know why Nsider was shut down. The Smash boards would've went fucking crazy at that.

AT LEAST WE WON'T GET RAPED BY PEDOPHILES.
They named their system the Wii. You'd think they were encouraging pedophiles... but then they pull this shit argh;

Shield915

YEAH!

Now people will stop bragging about there "skills" when they lose. pseudo;

I hate you so much it's incomprehensible....and you made me lose my boner...

Feynman

Now I may rest in peace for December third.

Blaze-Senpai

Go Up