September 22, 2024, 04:46:32 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fucking awesome

Started by Daddy, September 15, 2007, 11:55:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I was looking for other reviews of Death Rap by Necro and look at the third result

http://www.google.com/search?q=Death+Rap+Review&btnG=Search&hl=en&safe=off

My Review comes up. :)

ncba93ivyase

You are not allowed to access this site    

We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

Violating the rules and policies of the community, with actions such as posting racially-charged comments.

If you are not this individual and feel you have reached this page in error please e-mail [email protected] and provide the e-mail address and handle you used for your forums account. Please do not attempt to evade this ban in any manner, as doing so will only serve to increase the length of the ban, and could possibly result in a permanent ban.

:)

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 15, 2007, 11:56:41 PM
You are not allowed to access this site    

We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

Violating the rules and policies of the community, with actions such as posting racially-charged comments.

If you are not this individual and feel you have reached this page in error please e-mail [email protected] and provide the e-mail address and handle you used for your forums account. Please do not attempt to evade this ban in any manner, as doing so will only serve to increase the length of the ban, and could possibly result in a permanent ban.

:)
It's a link to Google.

Would changing the Title of the pages of the articles to include the article title help to make them show up on Google?

If I add "JMV290 Reviews: Necro's Death Rap" into the page title, I'm sure that will help drive traffic to the site.

ncba93ivyase

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: JMV290 on September 15, 2007, 11:58:38 PM
It's a link to Google.

Would changing the Title of the pages of the articles to include the article title help to make them show up on Google?

If I add "JMV290 Reviews: Necro's Death Rap" into the page title, I'm sure that will help drive traffic to the site.
Probably maybe possibly yes I don't care.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up