June 30, 2024, 08:50:57 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last thing you bought thread

Started by The artist formally known, September 14, 2007, 06:34:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

$9 for Space Channel 5 complete, in like perfect condition

$16 for a Dreamcast s-video cable as well as Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath complete

I'm trying to get all s-video or better for a possible game review type thing. Still have to get something for my NES, SNES, Genesis, PS2 (Even if I get a PS3 I still have to keep my PS2 to play some games that aren't compatible), Xbox (360 doesn't play all xbox games), N64, Saturn, and ATARI 2600  caterpie;

That last part is a reminder really, good thing most s-video cables are like $5 shipped.

ncba93ivyase

I was going to get Space Channel 5 brand new for like $5, but instead took Jet Grind Radio for the same price.

Last thing I bought was MP3.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

JGE

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. Traded in Dead rising and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue, payed the remaining amount for it.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Spartan on September 14, 2007, 06:41:02 PM
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. Traded in Dead rising and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue, payed the remaining amount for it.

why would you sell dead rising, and why would you buy pokemon mystery dungeon.

JGE

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 14, 2007, 06:42:40 PM
why would you sell dead rising, and why would you buy pokemon mystery dungeon.

What the hell?  I said I traded in Pokemon Mystery dungeon AND Dead rising for MP3:C.

Also, I can't stand Dead rising. The storyline blows, and I have no urge to play through it.

ME##

$5 for Final Fantasy X on eBay, back in April... I really need to restart it, I hate the damn Sphere Grid.  argh;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Spartan on September 14, 2007, 06:45:35 PM
What the hell?  I said I traded in Pokemon Mystery dungeon AND Dead rising for MP3:C.

Also, I can't stand Dead rising. The storyline blows, and I have no urge to play through it.

Well I guess you didn't understand what I meant. I meant:

"Why did you sell Dead Rising, and why would you even buy Pokemon Mystery Dungeon in the first place?"

there understand now?

slow cunt ;-;

JGE

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 14, 2007, 06:52:30 PM
Well I guess you didn't understand what I meant. I meant:

"Why did you sell Dead Rising, and why would you even buy Pokemon Mystery Dungeon in the first place?"

there understand now?

slow cunt ;-;

I didn't buy PMD, it was a gift a while back.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on September 14, 2007, 06:37:57 PM
I was going to get Space Channel 5 brand new for like $5, but instead took Jet Grind Radio for the same price.

Last thing I bought was MP3.
I bought the PS2 version, it has a lot more content  caterpie;

I would know, I have both.

Quote from: Spartan on September 14, 2007, 06:45:35 PM
You're my hero

Quote from: ME86 on September 14, 2007, 06:51:05 PM
$5 for Final Fantasy X on eBay, back in April... I really need to restart it, I hate the damn Sphere Grid.  argh;

holy crap nice

Tomboh

One Man Freak Show

I bought a few NES games a few days ago. I got:

Mega Man 2
StarTropics
Double Dragon

NOA_Haunted

Wrench

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters. Pretty cool, but controls are weird.

Go Up