September 22, 2024, 01:44:08 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got perma-banned

Started by One Man Freak Show, September 14, 2007, 06:11:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

"We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

You have been permanently banned from the NSider Forums for making this post: "This is AMAZING. O_O Clicky (hyperlinked to http://homepage.mac.com/qubedstudios/ToadsTool64.htm) I saw it in the newest issue of NGamer (British Nintendo magazine) today. I can post all 20 monthly links in it if you'd like. I might not be on too much anymore. I have a social life now. 09-14-2007 12:14 PM" If you have a question about this ban, please send an e-mail to: forum_ban@noa.nintendo.com. Be sure to include your screen name in the e-mail. Reason for Ban:Emulator
"

This is terrible. I didn't even know it was an emulator, or illegal, or anything. They could have AT LEAST warned me. What am I going to do? :'(

FullmetalGanon

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on September 14, 2007, 06:14:05 PM
lol, wow. That sucks. :/

I was about ready to create an Unofficial Beatles thread with some other guy. What am I supposed to do now? gonk;

I used to get warnings. Now they just ban me.

Oh well. I was wasting my time on NSider anyways, so it's probably a good thing. Now I have more time to put with family, and my potential girlfriend.

ME##

Quote from: Justin Waner on September 14, 2007, 06:13:19 PM
Did you know there is a thread for bans in this board? :O

Yep, and rofl at your.  burned;

Daddy

No one lock this.   I don't really see why he got a perma ban.   At worst a 1 week ban would have been harsh.

That is retarded that they'd perma you for that.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: JMV290 on September 14, 2007, 06:18:22 PM
No one lock this.   I don't really see why he got a perma ban.   At worst a 1 week ban would have been harsh.

That is retarded that they'd perma you for that.

It was a Super Mario 64 level creator.

Also, I love how they can't distinguish a post from a sig.

prjuni

prjuni

Quote from: Justin Waner on September 14, 2007, 06:25:26 PM
The frag(censor bybass jsr;) who listens to vg music?
The ho(censor bypass) that reports any talk of ROMs or emulators to NOA_reunizka (sp?) for an immediate ban.

ncba93ivyase

Discussion of ROMs is against the rules, but not something they ban you for.

Talking about a level editor and perma-banning? Retarded.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Reverse Psychology

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 14, 2007, 06:40:39 PM
Discussion of ROMs is against the rules, but not something they ban you for.

Talking about a level editor and perma-banning? Retarded.
Seriously.

Freakshow, I'd appeal the ban saying that you saw it in a magazine, which you thought was the UK's official Nintendo Magazine(even if you knew it wasn't), so you didn't know there was anything wrong with it.

It's not very often that we have some one banned for something completely retarded, and this is one of those times.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: JMV290 on September 14, 2007, 06:54:07 PM
Seriously.

Freakshow, I'd appeal the ban saying that you saw it in a magazine, which you thought was the UK's official Nintendo Magazine(even if you knew it wasn't), so you didn't know there was anything wrong with it.

It's not very often that we have some one banned for something completely retarded, and this is one of those times.

I always get the most retarded bans.

One time I got banned for saying poor people shop at Wal-Mart.

Actingman00

September 14, 2007, 07:54:30 PM #13 Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 08:11:38 AM by Display Name
Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on September 14, 2007, 06:11:22 PM
"We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

You have been permanently banned from the NSider Forums for making this post: "This is AMAZING. O_O Clicky (hyperlinked to http://homepage.mac.com/qubedstudios/ToadsTool64.htm) I saw it in the newest issue of NGamer (British Nintendo magazine) today. I can post all 20 monthly links in it if you'd like. I might not be on too much anymore. I have a social life now. 09-14-2007 12:14 PM" If you have a question about this ban, please send an e-mail to: forum_ban@noa.nintendo.com. Be sure to include your screen name in the e-mail. Reason for Ban:Emulator
"

This is terrible. I didn't even know it was an emulator, or illegal, or anything. They could have AT LEAST warned me. What am I going to do? :'(

That's why your game I signed up for isn't on yet.  Well I gotta go unfloat that thread...

Quote from: prjuni on September 14, 2007, 06:23:43 PM
it was huelen i bet you :O

qft
*Insert Sig Here*

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Actingman00 on September 14, 2007, 07:54:30 PM
That's why your game I signed up for isn't on yet.  Well I gotta go unfloat that thread...

I didn't do anything!

Wait...

You're seriously Huelen?

Go Up