October 05, 2024, 07:28:13 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's everyone's problem with Zubat?

Started by ncba93ivyase, May 04, 2007, 09:01:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=pokemon&message.id=2485663&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Seriously, like half the people in that thread hate Zubat.

I took Crobat to the footstep man, and here's what he said: "There are no PokƃĀ©mon that dislike humans... Only humans that dislike PokƃĀ©mon... We Crobat are especially shunned... But Hikari always treats me as a friend and partner..."

It brought a tear to my eye. emo;

I'll admit that Zubat's Confuse Ray can be annoying, but it's still kind of cute. Once it becomes a Crobat, it's one of the fastest PokƃĀ©mon and has all above average stats.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

MARIOMANIAC21

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

mariofreak55

They are annoying, too common. But no need to hate them.

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Rodjr

Yep, I have a Crobat right now in like the high Lv. 80s now. He is certainly one of the quickest Pokemon and useful for its Mean Look to trap legendaries that tries to run.

V

Very annoying, but I don't hate them.

NOW THOSE MOTHERFUCKING GRAVELERS! I HATE THOSE THINGS.  argh;

Samus Aran

I just hate how damn common those things are. They pop up at you in every fucking cave in every damn Pokemon game in the main series. Golbats at the end of the Kanto ones in Victory Road are also annoying, because you often "can't escape."

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on May 04, 2007, 04:30:02 PM
I just hate how damn common those things are. They pop up at you in every fucking cave in every damn Pokemon game in the main series. Golbats at the end of the Kanto ones in Victory Road are also annoying, because you often "can't escape."
Geodudes, Bidoof, and Ponyta are far worse.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on May 04, 2007, 04:33:26 PM
Quote from: Kaz on May 04, 2007, 04:30:02 PM
Geodudes, Bidoof, and Ponyta are far worse.

I don't know what the fuck a Bidoof is. y;

And yeah, Geodude is annoying as hell too. I don't see a lot of Ponytas though. I guess I tend to keep picking versions where they don't appear, except for Gold.

mariofreak55

Yeah, Ponyta is fucking whored out in Pearl. gonk;

V

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 04, 2007, 04:37:53 PM
Yeah, Ponyta is fucking whored out in Pearl. gonk;

Same with Diamond.  gonk;

Bidoof comes at you every fucking five seconds,also.  argh;

UnagiPower

Aerodactyl could beat a Crobat. Earth Power would demolish it.  argh;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 04, 2007, 08:21:19 PM
Aerodactyl could beat a Crobat. Earth Power would demolish it.  argh;
Yeah, Aerodactyl has rock type. caterpie;

And since Bite is no longer special, Crobat doesn't have much of an advantage.

Go Up