October 18, 2024, 11:21:12 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

School Friday.

Started by Commander Fuckass, September 12, 2007, 05:10:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Do you have school friday?

[y/n]

I don't. It's because the teachers wanted a Friday off on the week of 9/10 for some reason.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Houdini

Wrench

Yes. I don't have a weekday off until October.  gonk;

Snorkel

Are you sure it's not because of the Jewish holiday whose name is escaping at the moment? All the public schools in my area get the day off, we don't because my school doesn't care enough about the Jews.  psyduck;

...We did last year, though, becauswe the Jews make us share our parking lot with them (a synagogue is adjacent to my school), and they take up all the parking space.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 12, 2007, 05:12:36 PM
Are you sure it's not because of the Jewish holiday whose name is escaping at the moment? All the public schools in my area get the day off, we don't because my school doesn't care enough about the Jews.  psyduck;

...We did last year, though, becauswe the Jews make us share our parking lot with them (a synagogue is adjacent to my school), and they take up all the parking space.
I don't go to some school with religion so, I guess thats a no.

My highschool doesn't give a fuck if you have a religion or not.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Yes, I do. But, we don't have school the twenty-first, I believe.

Feynman

I don't have school for the rest of the week thanks to some Jewish holiday no one knows the name of nor cares because all that's significant about it to us is that we get the days off.

Daddy

Yes.   I don't care though.   I like my classes on Wednesday and Friday.

Title27GT

Wrench

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 12, 2007, 06:18:01 PM
I don't have school for the rest of the week thanks to some Jewish holiday no one knows the name of nor cares because all that's significant about it to us is that we get the days off.

According to my student planner, it's called Rosh Hashana. Below that it says Ramadan begins. jew;

Daddy

Quote from: WrenchNinja on September 12, 2007, 06:27:48 PM
According to my student planner, it's called Rosh Hashana. Below that it says Ramadan begins. jew;
that means bassir can't eat.

Tomboh

36chambers

Title27GT

Go Up