October 18, 2024, 01:21:49 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT Tomboh reviews Mountain Dew: Game Fuel

Started by Tomboh, September 12, 2007, 01:24:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

Pepsi has released another sequel to it's Mountain Dew line. Let's see how it stacks up.

Graphics: Very good. Top of the notch here. Amazing graphics are present on the label, and the pure orange color of the soda really stands out. 9/10

Sound: Not so great in this. There wasn't a good fizz when I opened the bottle. It was flat monotonous sound that wasn't to pleasant on my ears. 4/10

Gameplay: It tastes pretty good. A combination of cherry and citrus really stands out when you taste it. It's very much like Livewire though, not very original. 8/10

Lasting value: A veteran can take on this challenge in a matter of minutes. Newbies might take up to a half an hour. Overall though it's pretty short. 3/10

Replay value: I'll update you in a few hours. N/A

Rent or buy? - Rent

OVERALL: 7.5/10

Daddy

Tomboh

Daddy

Quote from: Ohbotm on September 12, 2007, 01:30:58 PM
4.66/10 is a decent drink? That's an F. psyduck;
It's a decent drink, not a product.

Notice that that it got a 6/10 for the taste.

The originality of the product really doesn't affect it as a drink.

Sam

September 12, 2007, 02:28:28 PM #4 Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 02:32:42 PM by Pinkeh
I tried some of that recently; little to no caffeine kick and the taste wasn't all to incredible... I mean, it was good, but I have no burning desire to ever drink it again.

It's just another fucking scheme to get us to buy the merchandise. They're catering to what's popular in the now, which just happened to be video games.

Give it two weeks, and Tay Zonday will be on the bottle.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ME##

I'd like to try some. I liked Livewire, so I bet I'll like Game Fuel too.

Reverse Psychology

That is the first MD product that has actually kept me awake all night. psyduck;

Blaze-Senpai

You can't review a soda like it's a game psyduck; caterpie;

Commander Fuckass

nao review sum sprite.

we all know its going to b a 10/10
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

Go Up