September 28, 2024, 01:19:53 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you tried to love but couldn't

Started by The artist formally known, September 11, 2007, 12:46:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 12:51:11 PM
Kill yourself. Read above response.

You even said yourself that you don't love the original Gradius, dumbass. And I am talking about the NES port, by the way.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 01:18:00 PM
YOU SHOULD ALSO KILL YOURSELF.
the crafts were ok... I just don't "love" them as the title says

but Metroid sucks

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 11, 2007, 02:16:02 PM
You even said yourself that you don't love the original Gradius, dumbass. And I am talking about the NES port, by the way.
It's still good, but when compared to Life Force, it's nothing.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 03:16:36 PM
It's still good, but when compared to Life Force, it's nothing.

Of course it's still good. Notice how the thread title says "love," not "like."

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno. on September 11, 2007, 02:31:51 PM
Especially for not liking Warcraft emo;
Never played Warcraft when I was little, played the shit out of Warcraft II and its expansion, played 100 times more Starcraft then any game ever, and hated Warcraft III. I played it a week before it was released and hated it.

V

JGE

Metroid Prime 1 and 2,
Megaman X series,
Super Mario 64,
GTA 3 and Vice city,
MGS Series,
Final Fantasy series.

Kalahari Inkantation

Animal Crossing. Everyone said it was so good, so I gave it second, third, and fourth chances, but still didn't like it no matter what. poppy;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Boyah.net on September 11, 2007, 06:22:47 PM
Animal Crossing. Everyone said it was so good, so I gave it second, third, and fourth chances, but still didn't like it no matter what. poppy;
They were fun when I first got them but in retrospect I hate them.

Geno

Quote from: Reefer on September 11, 2007, 03:53:29 PM
Never played Warcraft when I was little, played the shit out of Warcraft II and its expansion, played 100 times more Starcraft then any game ever, and hated Warcraft III. I played it a week before it was released and hated it.
Warcraft III is so addicting on Online play.

DotA BITCH
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Houdini

The Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

I don't know why I didn't like it, but I no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't dig it.

Go Up