September 28, 2024, 02:28:06 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ubisoft admits their recent Wii titles sucked balls

Started by The artist formally known, September 06, 2007, 11:50:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/792/792772p1.html

I mean come on, Prince of Persia, Redsteel, Rayman, how many games can you throw out there that you've spent 3 months making/porting?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on September 07, 2007, 03:27:21 AM
Ubisoft sucks in general.

I agree, I don't see how anyone liked Prince of Persia or King Kong.  psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on September 07, 2007, 03:27:21 AM
Ubisoft sucks in general.

Agreed. The only popular series they have are Rainbow Six, Rayman, Prince of Persia, and Splinter Cell. I don't like either of those four.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 07, 2007, 07:03:39 AM
Agreed. The only popular series they have are Rainbow Six, Rayman, Prince of Persia, and Splinter Cell. I don't like either of those four.
You'd have to use 'any,' since 'either' only applies to two. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on September 07, 2007, 01:03:50 PM
You'd have to use 'any,' since 'either' only applies to two. caterpie;
Either you're a noob, retard, a huge faget, or you just don't now how language works

I win  caterpie;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 07, 2007, 07:03:39 AM
GRAW nigger |:
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

I also bought Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within last weekend. They added this girl whose ass is showing the entire game and cuss words and rock music.

I liked the first, but it was repetitive and combat was boring. This one is lame and combat is a little less repetitive but still sucks. Bosses are just "attack him". BOOORING

Geno

The only thing Ubisoft did right was Rayman.

And I'm only talking about Rayman 1,2, and 3.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

mariofreak

Ubisoft, for the most part, sucks.

They aren't completely bad, their Tom Clancy games are normally great.

Go Up