September 28, 2024, 04:17:11 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Must own games?

Started by The artist formally known, September 06, 2007, 01:01:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazberry Krunch on September 06, 2007, 02:26:37 PM

Chrono Trigger is a turn-based RPG by Squaresoft that was released on the SNES, and later re-released on the PS1.

psyduck;
Really? wth am I thinking of? psyduck;

Samus Aran

JGE

September 06, 2007, 03:55:53 PM #17 Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 04:25:28 PM by Spartan
Megaman64/Legends, Megaman Battle Network 2, Megaman 2, Megaman Star Force, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart DS, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Mario Sunshine, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda A Link to the past, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 4, Dead or alive 4, Soul Calibur 2, Ratchet and Clank 1/Going commando, Up your arsenal, Jak 2, Jak 3, Pokemon Red/Blue/Gold/Silver, Halo combat evolved, Super Metroid, Blazing Lazers, Donkey Kong Country 1/2, Super Smash Bros. GTA San andreas.

That's about all that comes to my mind first hand.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazberry Krunch on September 06, 2007, 02:26:37 PM

Chrono Trigger is a turn-based RPG by Squaresoft that was released on the SNES, and later re-released on the PS1.

psyduck;
Obligatory post about how the SNES version is better then the PS1 version because of loading times.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Spartan on September 06, 2007, 03:55:53 PM
Megaman64/Legends, Megaman Battle Network 2, Megaman 2, Megaman Star Force, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart DS, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Mario Sunshine, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda A Link to the past, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 4, Dead or alive 4, Soul Calibur 2, Ratchet and Clank 1/Going commando, Up your arsenal, Jak 2, Jak 3, Pokemon Red/Blue/Gold/Silver, Halo combat evolved, Super Metroid, Blazing Lazers, Donkey Kong Country 1/2, Super Smash Bros.

That's about all that comes to my mind first hand.
Soul Calibur 2 for Gamecube you might wanna add, PS2 version was shit and xbox was decent.

JGE

Quote from: Reefer on September 06, 2007, 04:21:11 PM
Soul Calibur 2 for Gamecube you might wanna add, PS2 version was shit and xbox was decent.

Only owned the GCN version anyway.

YPrrrr

Super Mario Sunshine? psyduck; That got boring really fast...

JGE

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 06, 2007, 04:24:09 PM

Not really, it was my most addicted game of all time, right next to GTA San andreas. Which reminds me. *adds*

iWolf

My Soul Cailbur doesn't work. :'(

UnagiPower

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 06, 2007, 04:24:09 PM

seys the "Strikers Charged sucks" person.

Sunshine was great mango.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 06, 2007, 04:31:33 PM

I CAN AGREE WITH YOU ON SOMETHING. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Agreed. Link kicks ass, even if I don't use him a whole lot. I use Talim and Kilik mostly.

Also, I forgot to put that game in my list. Brb editing post.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 04:33:42 PM
I CAN AGREE WITH YOU ON SOMETHING. powerofone;

i semi-like dragon force  |:

JGE

Quote from: Kazberry Krunch on September 06, 2007, 04:33:55 PM
Agreed. Link kicks ass, even if I don't use him a whole lot.

Seriously? Usually characters such as Link suck in fighting games and are just there for advertisement.
Though I suck at SC anyway, so I wouldn't know how great he is.

YPrrrr

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 06, 2007, 04:31:33 PM

Charged is crap dammit argh;

Go Up