September 28, 2024, 12:22:23 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Must own games?

Started by The artist formally known, September 06, 2007, 01:01:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I'd have to say everyone has to play Shadow of the Colossus, Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill 2, PaRappa the Rappa, Zelda: Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Bros., Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Metroid Fusion, Metroid: Zero Mission, Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Starcraft, and Katamari Damacy.

What bout you?

ncba93ivyase

I hate Yoshi's Island and everything about it. Every time someone says it's a good game, I want to slit their god damn throat.

Earthbound, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Kirby Superstar, Gradius III, Life Force, Darius Gaiden, Contra, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime 1-3, Megaman Zero 2 and 3, Megaman 2-4, Earthbound, Mother 3, Sonic 2-Knuckles, Tetris (any variation), Street Fighter III, Phoenix Wright, Pikmin 2, TJ&E:PoF, Jet Grind Radio, other stuff I'm too lazy to list.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Loz series they can pass Loz 2 if they like.

Bushy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 01:09:44 PM
I hate Yoshi's Island and everything about it. Every time someone says it's a good game, I want to slit their god damn throat.

Earthbound, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Kirby Superstar, Gradius III, Life Force, Darius Gaiden, Contra, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime 1-3, Megaman Zero 2 and 3, Megaman 2-4, Earthbound, Mother 3, Sonic 2-Knuckles, Tetris (any variation), Street Fighter III, Phoenix Wright, Pikmin 2, TJ&E:PoF, Jet Grind Radio, other stuff I'm too lazy to list.
lol

But I do agree on Megaman Zero 2 and 3.  Best GBA games I own thumbup;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bushybrow on September 06, 2007, 01:20:05 PM
lol

But I do agree on Megaman Zero 2 and 3.  Best GBA games I own thumbup;
It had to be in their twice, because it's that damn good.

If you don't agree, rollover and die.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Bushy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 01:22:12 PM
It had to be in their twice, because it's that damn good.

If you don't agree, rollover and die.
Did you ever play MMZ4?  It was too... easy.  Especially the end where we fought past bosses.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 01:09:44 PM

Forgot Phoenix Wright from my list though it's not for everyone  caterpie;

Yoshi's Island is so awesome  argh; I'd add Stafy because god damn it, it's the only game I actually thought was cute. Never have I been so gay to think a game is cute besides playing Stafy. Reason I didn't add is because it's not in English and it has some puzzles that involve you randomly doing shit until something happens or looking online.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bushybrow on September 06, 2007, 01:23:41 PM
Did you ever play MMZ4?  It was too... easy.  Especially the end where we fought past bosses.
MMZ4 sucks and is incredibly hard for me... psyduck;
Quote from: Reefer on September 06, 2007, 01:25:09 PM
Forgot Phoenix Wright from my list though it's not for everyone  caterpie;

Yoshi's Island is so awesome  argh; I'd add Stafy because god damn it, it's the only game I actually thought was cute. Never have I been so gay to think a game is cute besides playing Stafy. Reason I didn't add is because it's not in English and it has some puzzles that involve you randomly doing shit until something happens or looking online.
Except for the first Stafi, which sucks ass.

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 01:28:28 PM
Except for the first Stafi, which sucks ass.
It was a Gameboy Color game but it was released on the GBA. I'd still like to play it though.

I'm keeping my Stafy 4 in the case unopened and playing it on my R4. wub;

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

September 06, 2007, 01:51:57 PM #10 Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 09:59:15 PM by Kazmanian Devil
Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Duck Hunt, Gradius 3, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby's Dream Course, Kirby 64, Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy 6, Earthbound, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Megaman Zero, Megaman X 1-4, Megaman 1-3, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Chrono Trigger,Tales of Symphonia, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 1-3, Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers, Legend of Zelda, LOZ: aLttP, LOZ: Majora's Mask, LOZ: The Wind Waker, Ristar, Ecco the Dolphin, Paper Mario, Paper Mario: TTYD, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Galaga, Bosconian, Mappy, Pikmin, Xevious, Pac Man, Pac-Attack, Tetris, Tetris Blast, Bomberman, Super Bomberman 2/3/5, Bomberman 64, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Sunshine, Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero 2, Bust-a-Move, Killer Instinct, Harvest Moon, Harvest Moon 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Pokemon Red/Blue, Pokemon Gold/Silver, Pokemon TCG, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Soul Calibur 2 (GCN version).

That's all I could think of so far.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazberry Krunch on September 06, 2007, 01:51:57 PM
Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Duck Hunt, Gradius 3, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby's Dream Course, Kirby 64, Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy 6, Earthbound, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Megaman Zero, Megaman X 1-4, Megaman 1-3, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Chrono Trigger,Tales of Symphonia, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 1-3, Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers, Legend of Zelda, LOZ: aLttP, LOZ: Majora's Mask, LOZ: The Wind Waker, Ristar, Ecco the Dolphin, Paper Mario, Paper Mario: TTYD, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Galaga, Bosconian, Mappy, Pikmin, Xevious, Pac Man, Pac-Attack, Tetris, Tetris Blast, Bomberman, Super Bomberman 2/3/5, Bomberman 64, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Sunshine, Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero 2, Bust-a-Move, Killer Instinct, Harvest Moon, Harvest Moon 64.

That's all I could think of so far.
Chrono trigger? psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 06, 2007, 01:55:08 PM
Chrono trigger? psyduck;

Uh yes. Don't tell me you've never heard of it. It's one of the games that barely made that list. I used to love it, now I just sort of love it.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazberry Krunch on September 06, 2007, 02:10:36 PM
Uh yes. Don't tell me you've never heard of it. It's one of the games that barely made that list. I used to love it, now I just sort of love it.
I've only played it in arcades... psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 06, 2007, 02:18:39 PM
I've only played it in arcades... psyduck;

Chrono Trigger is a turn-based RPG by Squaresoft that was released on the SNES, and later re-released on the PS1.

psyduck;

Go Up