October 24, 2024, 05:15:02 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I really need to stop doing that.

Started by Daddy, September 01, 2007, 10:03:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I have a really bad habit of ripping off zits when I get them(luckily I rarely get them, and I only seem to get them on my forehead).  I have several scars from it and I just did it again and it won't stop bleeding.  gonk;

I don't know why I do it.   Is there anyone else with this habit?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

No, only the uglay racoon looking members I guess.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

V

Yes. Everyone always tells me it's best to let them just go away on their own, but I hate them.  argh;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: The Joker on September 01, 2007, 10:04:24 PM
Yes. Everyone always tells me it's best to let them just go away on their own, but I hate them.  argh;
Proactiv you damn niggerargh;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

I have a habit of scratching anything that shouldn't be on my skin, off of it. I have so many scars from scratching scabs or mosquito bites off. My legs look absolutely horrible. :'(

Daddy

Quote from: AURORA UNIT 312 MISSING on September 01, 2007, 10:21:05 PM
I have a habit of scratching anything that shouldn't be on my skin, off of it. I have so many scars from scratching scabs or mosquito bites off. My legs look absolutely horrible. :'(
My legs don't.  navi;

Snorkel

I used to, but then I was like "oh wait, that can cause worse problems", so I stopped.

Kalahari Inkantation

BSS

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 01, 2007, 10:35:47 PM
I used to, but then I was like "oh wait, that can cause worse problems", so I stopped.
Yeah... I don't why people are saying they keep doing it even though they know it's bad for them.  psyduck;

Plus, I have some super magic soap that makes it so I never really get zits in the first place, and if I do they go away in a couple days.
tbtf

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: BSS on September 02, 2007, 08:19:50 AM
Yeah... I don't why people are saying they keep doing it even though they know it's bad for them.  psyduck;

Plus, I have some super magic soap that makes it so I never really get zits in the first place, and if I do they go away in a couple days.

Think about someone who smokes. They know it could have horrible consequences, but they do it anyway. gonk;

superclucky

Quote from: Scarecrow on September 01, 2007, 10:04:09 PM
oh you

Just use a god damn needle(DIP IT IN ALCOHOLS LOL) and poke your zit with it and slowly pop it if you need to. psyduck;

Of course it won't make you any sexier.  powerofone;
kewns are smelly

Daddy

What do ugly bubble monkey looking members do?

Selkie

Like you have room to talk about looks.

Go Up