June 27, 2024, 10:11:10 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

AAAAAAAAA MP3:C in one day

Started by Commander Fuckass, August 27, 2007, 01:43:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

wub; wub; wub; Two for those fagits that didn't reserve it.

I have high expectations for the game.  navi;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

I'M GOING TO HAVE MY MOM GO TO EVERY SINGLE STORE IN MY AREA TOMORROW AND FIND IT FOR ME.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Lawlz on August 27, 2007, 01:44:44 PM
I'M GOING TO HAVE MY MOM GO TO EVERY SINGLE STORE IN MY AREA TOMORROW AND FIND IT FOR ME.
DO IT YOURSELF FAGGOT.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Be sure to give all your complaints about the game to Boyah so I'll know whether or not the game sucks ass.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on August 27, 2007, 02:34:09 PM
Be sure to give all your complaints about the game to Boyah so I'll know whether or not the game sucks ass.
Oh, you know I'll find something shitty about it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

The artist formally known

My friend had it since two days ago.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

JGE

To bad I don't care for the Metroid Prime series.

Also, I don't play Halo.

NOA_Haunted

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno. on August 27, 2007, 08:41:56 PM
I live about 20 minutes away from NOA
How do you have it though?

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 27, 2007, 09:07:51 PM
How do you have it though?
It shipped today.

So, NOA gets the games and ships them. The places close to NOA are most likely going to get the game the day it ships, while everywhere else would have to wait until the next day.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Thief888 on August 27, 2007, 09:17:49 PM
It shipped today.

So, NOA gets the games and ships them. The places close to NOA are most likely going to get the game the day it ships, while everywhere else would have to wait until the next day.
Ugh didn't even think about that.

Go Up