April 28, 2024, 02:04:08 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Legalize weed?

Started by strakt, August 22, 2007, 07:55:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I dont think the effects of pot are necessarily blocking its legalization. It's more the principle of it. I mean, think of the crazy backlash and ruckus all those conservative groups would start. Oh well. It's not like the stuff's hard to get in the first place.

:atomsk:

The only reason weed is illegal is because there's no way of detection the amount in your system. Find a way to measure it, and you can smoke all you want.

j o e i n c

Tomboh

Quote from: Selkie on February 10, 2008, 01:45:50 PM
make cigarrettes illegal
stop being stupid lawlz. just restrict the ciggarette use to indoors and illegal to put people who dont want to smoke out of harm's way

also, id go for some legalized weed. besides a lot of people just being happie b/c they like weed, it will also give a prety good boom to the economy.

l a c e y

LEGALIZE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guff

dude i would but i'm so high right now

Geno

Quote from: Commodore Guff on October 20, 2008, 07:07:46 PM
dude i would but i'm so high right now
Why did I laugh. It shouldn't of been funny but it was.

Anyway, they should legalize weed. We already have tobacco legal, and that has been proven to be much more harmful than weed. Same with alchohol.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

i don't even know why people don't smoke weed.

ME##

Quote from: bojangelsrocks on October 21, 2008, 06:55:19 PM

Maybe I'm strange, but I really don't see what's so appealing about smoking anything really. 

Geno

Quote from: ME86 on October 21, 2008, 07:58:38 PM
Maybe I'm strange, but I really don't see what's so appealing about smoking anything really. 
Try it once and you'll see
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

because i don't need it.

l a c e y

YPrrrr

guff

LCK

Quote from: Geno on October 21, 2008, 08:46:07 PM
Try it once and you'll see
I've tried it and I see nothing special about it.
I've seen people become dependent on it, I've seen people use it casually, and I've seen people absolutely refuse it. I personally despise it completely. I've seen idiots close to me become very reliant on it and pretty much screw up their lives because of the dependence. It may be rare, but it happens.
From what I see, most people who see nothing wrong with the drug itself don't tend to notice how much it really does change a person. It may not be a "hardcore" drug, but it does have it's long term effects that may not be easily distinguishable.

shut up

Go Up