March 28, 2024, 11:53:44 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Legalize weed?

Started by strakt, August 22, 2007, 07:55:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Houdini

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 03, 2008, 05:55:00 PM
Exactly, why should it?
It really shouldn't be legal, except banning it has proven to have disastrous results, as evidenced by the Prohibition.

don't let's

Quote from: Houdini on January 03, 2008, 06:02:20 PM
It really shouldn't be legal, except banning it has proven to have disastrous results, as evidenced by the Prohibition.
Exactly, and marijuana is already illegal so why should we make it legal?

People say it has medicinal benefits, so I guess we could just make it legal for legitimate medicinal purposes, unless there's something better out there to use. But I don't think it should be legal for the general population like alcohol already is.

Houdini

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 03, 2008, 06:11:36 PM
Exactly, and marijuana is already illegal so why should we make it legal?

People say it has medicinal benefits, so I guess we could just make it legal for legitimate medicinal purposes, unless there's something better out there to use. But I don't think it should be legal for the general population like alcohol already is.
...You just ignored half of what I said.

don't let's

Quote from: Houdini on January 03, 2008, 06:18:38 PM
...You just ignored half of what I said.
You said, alcohol legal, then alcohol illegal cause big problems, so alcohol legal again.

I said, marijuana illegal already, so why make it legal?

(Please excuse the way I typed that out.)

Zeta

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 03, 2008, 05:55:00 PM
Exactly, why should it?

Because a ban causes more problems than it 'solves', organized crime has a field day with it, and you'd put thousands of people out of work if you banned it?

don't let's

Quote from: Zeta on January 03, 2008, 07:02:55 PM
Because a ban causes more problems than it 'solves', organized crime has a field day with it, and you'd put thousands of people out of work if you banned it?
That still doesn't mean that it should be legal, that's just the reason that it is legal.

wawi

I think it should be legalized. Alcohol and Cigarettes both are more dangerous then Marijuana. Why should we ban plants when we legalize things with many chemicals in them including rat poison?

Pash

Yes, I'd say legalize it.

Of course, with an age. Quite personally, I don't think it has to be as high as alcohol, or enough to be able to buy cigarettes.

Nyerp

Hm, if it were legalized would corporations start forming around it? befuddlement

also
QuoteLegalization=An entire nation addicted.

you sound like a republican

6M69I69B9

i lold at people who said if alcohol and tobacco are legal, then weed shoukld be too

its just that we have a fucking retarded country that hates it so much that they even use it too psyduck;

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Houdini

Nyerp

Houdini

Selkie

make cigarrettes illegal

Go Up