September 28, 2024, 08:08:24 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Diddy Kong fuck yeah

Started by The artist formally known, August 22, 2007, 11:29:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

The only new newcomer I actually wanted shlick;

Geno

The guys on the Smash Board need to stop bitchin about an update being a few hours late. Everytime it's late it ends up being a new character announcement or video.  psyduck;

It's about time Diddy joins. But I'll only be completely satisfied if Geno is a playable character.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno. on August 22, 2007, 11:40:18 AM
The guys on the Smash Board need to stop bitchin about an update being a few hours late. Everytime it's late it ends up being a new character announcement or video.  psyduck;

It's about time Diddy joins. But I'll only be completely satisfied if Geno is a playable character.
I doubt Geno will come in.

Kalahari Inkantation

Diddy Kong doesn't wear any pants. yes;

Geno

Quote from: Charles A. Reiss on August 22, 2007, 11:48:52 AM
I doubt Geno will come in.
I believe he has a chance... or atleast an assist trophy. I'm about 80% sure he'll be in the game in one way that isn't a sticker.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Diddy Kong looks to be really good. Going to be fast and moves are most likely good.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno. on August 22, 2007, 11:40:18 AM

Geno's rights are owned by Square Enix. The only way Geno would be able to get in is if the small division of Square Enix that makes the FFCC games hands him over to HAL for the game.

That's so very, very, very unlikely, sir.

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on August 22, 2007, 01:17:58 PM
Geno's rights are owned by Square Enix. The only way Geno would be able to get in is if the small division of Square Enix that makes the FFCC games hands him over to HAL for the game.

That's so very, very, very unlikely, sir.
There's a chance with the addition of third party characters.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno. on August 22, 2007, 01:22:06 PM
There's a chance with the addition of third party characters.

Square Enix is still unsure on whether or not they're even a true third party to Nintendo, or rather a second party developer to Sony.

You've got to keep in mind that most of the recent "Square Enix" productions involved with Nintendo were actually created by divisions broken off of Square Enix, not Square Enix itself.

Go Up