September 28, 2024, 10:22:07 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Game Thread

Started by V, August 19, 2007, 08:52:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on August 21, 2007, 04:49:12 PM
I never understood that. Really, how can the best selling game be the most expensive? That'd be like charging $100 for Super Mario Bros just because it's popular.

Final Fantasy and Sony jackasses are pretty stupid, if I do say so myself. If you're going to pay shitloads of money for something, it should at least be incredibly rare.

Also, Final Fantasy sucks. [spoiler]Especially VII and VIII.[/spoiler]
Not too many people actually buy it for that much I assume.

Also you've never played it

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on August 21, 2007, 07:27:52 PM
Not too many people actually buy it for that much I assume.

Also you've never played it
FFVIII is decomposing in my closet. I won't let it contaminate great titles like Fantasy Zone and Mother 3.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on August 21, 2007, 07:30:12 PM
FFVIII is decomposing in my closet. I won't let it contaminate great titles like Fantasy Zone and Mother 3.
Explain what is so bad about it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on August 21, 2007, 07:31:28 PM
Explain what is so bad about it.
Explain why consensual sex with a ten year old is bad.

!!

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword thumbup;

Quote from: Lawlz on August 21, 2007, 07:32:30 PM

!!
it's not bad, it's good

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on August 21, 2007, 07:32:30 PM

!!
Why are you avoiding my question?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on August 21, 2007, 07:35:50 PM
Why are you avoiding my question?
Because some things just plain suck, and it can't possibly be explained. FF8 has shit graphics that make me want to claw my eyes out, shit gameplay that gives me a god damn seizure, and a shit story that makes me feel like a god damn retard. LOL FUTURISTIC ARMY LIKE THING THAT DOES JACK SHIT.

Also, Squall looks uglier than white Michael Jackson.

Also, it fucking sucks.

V

Quote from: Lawlz on August 21, 2007, 07:41:03 PM
Because some things just plain suck, and it can't possibly be explained. FF8 has shit graphics that make me want to claw my eyes out, shit gameplay that gives me a god damn seizure, and a shit story that makes me feel like a god damn retard. LOL FUTURISTIC ARMY LIKE THING THAT DOES JACK SHIT.

Also, it fucking sucks.

The graphics were good for the year it came out. And what does Squall's look have to do with the game being enjoyable? lol fucking kw33r.

Tomboh

Quote from: Lawlz on August 21, 2007, 07:41:03 PM

Also, it fucking sucks.
i like how u said it sucks so bad that u cant explain it, then you explained. it was funny

V

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 21, 2007, 07:45:30 PM
i like how u said it sucks so bad that u cant explain it, then you explained. it was funny

inorite? lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on August 21, 2007, 07:45:03 PM
The graphics were good for the year it came out. And what does Squall's look have to do with the game being enjoyable? lol fucking kw33r.
Compare it to Banjo Kazooie. One (Final Fantasy) gives you a headache and severe motion sickness, while the other (BK) is acceptable even today.

Graphics aren't the biggest deal to me, but I at least want something that doesn't make me cry and vomit.

"[People who play RPGs are] depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games."

Hiroshi Yamauchi, the guy that ran Nintendo during its golden years, knew pretty damn well what was good and what sucked. Clearly, Square is and was a piece of shit. thumbup;
Quote from: Ohbotm on August 21, 2007, 07:45:30 PM

Because some dumb shit is bound to say it's not a reason.

I don't really care about graphics as long as I can see what the fuck is going on.

Lawlz didn't even point out any flaws that were in that game alone, most games have bad graphics by some point of time, there aren't many games that have graphics that hold up

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on August 21, 2007, 07:52:57 PM
I don't really care about graphics as long as I can see what the fuck is going on.

Lawlz didn't even point out any flaws that were in that game alone, most games have bad graphics by some point of time, there aren't many games that have graphics that hold up
I can't even see what's going on in FF8. It's just a mess of sharp edges doing some funky shit.

Also, battles suck ass.

Quote from: Lawlz on August 21, 2007, 07:54:39 PM
I can't even see what's going on in FF8. It's just a mess of sharp edges doing some funky shit.

Also, battles suck ass.
I haven't played FF8 but FF7 battles go the same way as any battles do in any RPG. I have to say the story line is what makes the game great but of course Lawlz never played the thing all the way through so he doesn't have any say.

Send me your copy of FF7 and I'll buy more games from PlayAsia to pay for the shipping cost.

Go Up