September 28, 2024, 09:20:30 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Game Thread

Started by V, August 19, 2007, 08:52:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Thief888 on August 20, 2007, 10:45:21 AM
IGN says 10/29.

Cool. I need $90 by then to get it for the Wii. I was planning on getting it for PS2, but the guitar is a Les Paul for Wii, PS3, and 360.
I fucking love Les Paul's. Favorite guitar ever. thumbup;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: WrenchNinja on August 20, 2007, 10:49:03 AM
Cool. I need $90 by then to get it for the Wii. I was planning on getting it for PS2, but the guitar is a Les Paul for Wii, PS3, and 360.
I fucking love Les Paul's. Favorite guitar ever. thumbup;
I'm getting the 360 version.

Haha, I'll have online multiplayer and you probably won't. powerofone;

ThingPownin

I am playing Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition. I got my saved file saved over Friday because my brother wasn't paying attention, and I was at chapter 5. I started over again on Saturday, and beat it yesterday. So I have been playing Seperate Ways recently.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on August 20, 2007, 10:15:05 AM
All of the stores near me said they're getting Bioshock tomorrow, but I reserved GH3.

I'm supposed to get a kick ass poster with it when I pick it up. thumbup;

I want Rock Band.. :'(

Wrench

ThingPownin

V

Quote from: ThingPownin on August 20, 2007, 07:20:27 PM
I am playing Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition. I got my saved file saved over Friday because my brother wasn't paying attention, and I was at chapter 5. I started over again on Saturday, and beat it yesterday. So I have been playing Seperate Ways recently.

I'm playing it right now, actually. At chapter 4-4.

I beat it so many times for the Cube, but I wanted to experience it for the wii. Someone stole one of the discs for the Gamecube version I had, so I just bought this one.

ThingPownin

Quote from: V on August 20, 2007, 07:49:51 PM
I'm playing it right now, actually. At chapter 4-4.

I beat it so many times for the Cube, but I wanted to experience it for the wii. Someone stole one of the discs for the Gamecube version I had, so I just bought this one.
I had it for the Cube as well, but I just don't remember what happened to it. I am only borrowing the Wii Version. There are other games I want before I start rebuying games.

ncba93ivyase

I got Out of This World and Darius Twin yesterday, so assuming a friend doesn't come over, I'll probably start OoTW today.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

iWolf

Diablo 2. No one will trade me a fucking Faith bow.  argh;
Quote from: steal on August 21, 2007, 12:20:34 AM
Final Fantasy VIII, I picked it up on Sunday for 5 bucks at the flea market, all the discs were in perfect shape too. I'm really liking the junction system and stuff, but I've yet to see the story really develop so I dunno about that yet. I won't get much of a chance to really get into it though because of school. emo;

Once you get to the 2nd disc, it gets better.

V

Final Fantasy VIII, I picked it up on Sunday for 5 bucks at the flea market, all the discs were in perfect shape too. I'm really liking the junction system and stuff, but I've yet to see the story really develop so I dunno about that yet. I won't get much of a chance to really get into it though because of school. emo;

Good deal. I am still trying to find that game. It's my favorite of all time, and I beat it back in like, 6th grade. I can't find it nowhere now.  gonk;

Title27GT

Placebo Headwound

FUCK YEAH, I GOT BIOSHOCK TODAY.

The artist formally known

Good deal, It's not as expensive as FF7 though.

FF7 - $40
FF8 - $15
FF9 - $15
FF10 - $7
FF10-2 - $12
FF11 - no one chairs

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on August 21, 2007, 04:35:29 PM

FF7 - $40

I never understood that. Really, how can the best selling game be the most expensive? That'd be like charging $100 for Super Mario Bros just because it's popular.

Final Fantasy and Sony jackasses are pretty stupid, if I do say so myself. If you're going to pay shitloads of money for something, it should at least be incredibly rare.

Also, Final Fantasy sucks. [spoiler]Especially VII and VIII.[/spoiler]

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up