July 05, 2024, 04:54:43 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Video games can start violence.

Started by V, August 19, 2007, 04:26:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

I was fighting my cousin last night. He got upset because I was trashing him in Madden. I was blowing him out, so he gets upset and starts talking shit. He called me out, but my older brother said forget it, just let it go.

My cousin always does that though, and it wouldn't stop until I whooped his ass; I did just that.

My fucking arm has a big gash though because we fell into these bikes in my Grandmother's living room.

YPrrrr

36chambers

V, you got xbox live dont u? whats your gamertag?

caponehollywood

My brother does that too, but I just mock him until he hits me, then I beat the shit out of him.

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

V

Quote from: 36chambers on August 19, 2007, 04:27:42 PM
V, you got xbox live dont u? whats your gamertag?

Thakidlk.

@MVP, yeah, he gets like this all the time. When we play Ssbm, especially.  psyduck;

I always try to be the bigger cousin, (mind you he is 6 foot tall and bigger than me, but I still can fuck him up) and not fight. I always try to calm him down, but I had enough last night.

36chambers

Quote from: V on August 19, 2007, 04:29:31 PM
Thakidlk.

@MVP, yeah, he gets like this all the time. When we play Ssbm, especially.  psyduck;

I always try to be the bigger cousin, (mind you he is 6 foot tall and bigger than me, but I still can fuck him up) and not fight. I always try to calm him down, but I had enough last night.

We gotta play madden some time.

V

Quote from: 36chambers on August 19, 2007, 04:29:56 PM
We gotta play madden some time.

Sure. I have to update my x-box live, then I can get back on.

Tomboh

Same thing happens with my cousin. It's really with all types of games though...

36chambers

Quote from: V on August 19, 2007, 04:30:24 PM
Sure. I have to update my x-box live, then I can get back on.

aliright my gamertag is poopmaster4000  china;

YPrrrr

YPrrrr

V

let's keep it game related guys...:|

Feynman

Video games cannot start violence in normal people, only idiots. You're just proving it more.

Quote from: V on August 19, 2007, 04:29:31 PM
@MVP

[email protected]

Go Up