May 09, 2024, 08:49:16 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Raekewn on March 08, 2009, 08:46:59 PM

lol
Oh wow, imagine the largest religious demographic also being the largest percentage of something else.

IMPOSSIBLE

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on March 08, 2009, 08:47:25 PM
There's a difference between a zygote and eggs or sperm
if you are gonna pretend to be all sciencish you could have said zygote and gamete

and the only difference is the number of chromosomes and cell division.
Quote from: YPR on March 08, 2009, 08:49:15 PM
Oh wow, imagine the largest religious demographic also being the largest percentage of something else.

IMPOSSIBLE
The largest religious demographics also forbid abortions, so shouldn't their incidence of abortion be lower, and nonreligious be higher?

guff

Quote from: Raekewn on March 08, 2009, 08:51:05 PM
The largest religious demographics also forbid abortions, so shouldn't their incidence of abortion be lower, and nonreligious be higher?
uh from what i remember i'm pretty sure the no affiliation/nonreligious or whatever number from your source is proportionally higher than that of the general population but anyways hows about we not argue about how well people follow their own religions because that's a bit silly  akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Raekewn on March 08, 2009, 08:51:05 PM
Uh, no, because the religious still have hundreds of millions of people more than the nonreligious. I think odds are good they will make up the majority of any statistic.

Daddy

Quote from: guff on March 08, 2009, 08:53:52 PM
uh from what i remember i'm pretty sure the no affiliation/nonreligious or whatever number from your source is proportionally higher than that of the general population but anyways hows about we not argue about how well people follow their own religions because that's a bit silly  akudood;
well actually it's not much higher in 2001 it was 14.1% so yeah

and also it wasn't really more of an argument for abortion but lol they want to ban it but they are among hte largest percentage of users.
Quote from: YPR on March 08, 2009, 08:57:09 PM
Uh, no, because the religious still have hundreds of millions of people more than the nonreligious. I think odds are good they will make up the majority of any statistic.
like sinners akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Raekewn on March 08, 2009, 08:58:43 PM
like sinners akudood;

and donors to charity
and consumers of big macs
and homosexuals

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on March 08, 2009, 08:59:52 PM
and donors to charity
and consumers of big macs
and homosexuals
i said sinners

YPrrrr

Thyme

Quote from: Raekewn on March 08, 2009, 08:58:43 PM
like sinners akudood;

Well, of course. 100% to be exact.

You can't be a sinner if you don't believe in sin to begin with. hocuspocus;

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on March 08, 2009, 09:01:14 PM
I read
i was gonna say something else but it's wrong thread for that. akudood;

uhm. so would support an abortion if the fetus had a serious disease and wouldn't be able to live past a few years akudood;

guff

Quote from: Thyme on March 08, 2009, 09:03:52 PM
Well, of course. 100% to be exact.

You can't be a sinner if you don't believe in sin to begin with. hocuspocus;
i can't have aids if i don't believe in it hocuspocus;

The artist formally known

"An estimated 43% of all women will have at least 1 abortion by the time they are 45 years old."

Maybe we should have mandatory sex ed about specifically contraceptives and what works and what doesn't. I mean almost half of all women have them? I think somethings wrong if that is true.

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on March 08, 2009, 09:18:05 PM
"An estimated 43% of all women will have at least 1 abortion by the time they are 45 years old."

Maybe we should have mandatory sex ed about specifically contraceptives and what works and what doesn't. I mean almost half of all women have them? I think somethings wrong if that is true.
NO, ABSTINENCE ONLY.

Thyme

Quote from: guff on March 08, 2009, 09:15:31 PM
i can't have aids if i don't believe in it hocuspocus;

that doesn't work hocuspocus;

guff

Go Up