March 28, 2024, 05:22:25 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

*Boo*

I remember back in 6th grade, we were doing little debates. I was the only person in the grade to sign that I was 100% for abortion and people were shocked. It pissed me off because they didn't even have a clue. The subject altogether really pisses me off, for a few reasons-

Honestly, are you telling me that we should force girls to have children? What about birth rights? If someone doesn't want to go through with child birth, don't make them. There are young girls getting pregnant all the time, and sure there is adoption, but they should have the right to say no.

And abortion can do good, stem cell research is a great thing. In fact I had a brother who died at 10 months old long before I was born. Now his death isn't to be blamed on anything like that  but he had a hole in one of his arteries or something which stem cells could have cured.

Thoughts?
That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

mariofreak55

I say they donate the unlived kids to science.

I'm for abortion, and by "when you were in 6th", you mean now?

*Boo*

Quote from: mariofreak55 on May 01, 2007, 07:29:51 PM
I say they donate the unlived kids to science.

I'm for abortion, and by "when you were in 6th", you mean now?

No, I am not in 6th grade.
That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

ncba93ivyase

I support it.

If the child is far from birth (i.e., not alive), and if the mother doesn't want it, there is no loss. If it had been born, it would likely end up being abused or spending its days in an orphanage. I'd much rather the child be reaped before it can even develop thought and true life.

Also, I'm all for the "it's better to take one's life to save millions" deal. If one child that's bound to have a horrible life and possibly grow up to be a criminal can be used to find a cure for a disease that could wipe out humanity, I see nothing wrong with it. A small sacrifice could extend the life of our entire species.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Andrew1911

HEY, LET'S GIVE MORE RIGHTS TO SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T HAVE COGNITIVE THOUGHT YET THAN A WOMAN WHO WAS RAPED, GUYS!  flower;

Abortion is a-okay.

Selkie

Nope. Fuck no. I hate all that you stand for. Well, at least this.

Abortion is murder, plain and simple. No, the child hasn't been released into society yet, but it is GOING to be, if it isn't aborted. It is a living, breathing, thinking, creature.

The only difference is that is itn't out of the womb. Would you kill a baby that was recently born? No. And it knows just as little as a baby in the womb does.

If a girl decides to fuck her boyfriend, and trhey are stupid and don't use protection, make them have the baby, to at least teach them a lesson. If a woman is raped, I sympathize for her, but there is a thing called adoption.

We are here to reproduce, to have children, and abortion is the act of bending over and shitting on our very existance.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie224 on May 02, 2007, 04:06:21 PM
It is a living, breathing, thinking, creature.
It's not breathing or thinking, and not truly alive yet. Pretty much just an extension to the female's body. But who gives a damn about a woman's rights; we need more criminals and orphans. Adoption isn't much of a solution. I highly doubt you'd be a gleeful child if your mother wanted to cut your throat, and put you in a home, making you wait days and weeks until someone decided to pick you out.

Also, it's better to take out a few of the unwanted than to face overpopulation. I'd rather use a few fetuses to cure today's illnesses than to face horrible disease and starvation in the future. Y'know, because it's better to kill a few than to lose half of the entire population.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on May 02, 2007, 04:21:24 PM
Quote from: Selkie224 on May 02, 2007, 04:06:21 PM
It is a living, breathing, thinking, creature.
It's not breathing or thinking, and not truly alive yet. Pretty much just an extension to the female's body. But who gives a damn about a woman's rights; we need more criminals and orphans. Adoption isn't much of a solution. I highly doubt you'd be a gleeful child if your mother wanted to cut your throat, and put you in a home, making you wait days and weeks until someone decided to pick you out.

Also, it's better to take out a few of the unwanted than to face overpopulation. I'd rather use a few fetuses to cure today's illnesses than to face horrible disease and starvation in the future. Y'know, because it's better to kill a few than to lose half of the entire population.

Like I said, it is GOING to be alive. What about the rights of the fetus, for it is a person too right?

And who the hell is to say that it is GOING to be a miserable homicidal criminal. There is a thing called making the best out of what you have. The child could grow up to be an extremely wealthy businessman for all we know. A sub-par life is much better than no chance at living at all.

We are robbing of it's opportunity to have a beautiful life. We are murdering a living thing, it is unethical and wrong.

Period.

ClassicTyler

Sorry.

I'm torn between Republican and Democrat.

I'm all for Gay and Civil rights....but I just can't see the abortion passing. Poor babies.  gonk;

Blaze-Senpai

I'm 50-50.

People have accidents, but people should also learn from them.

I really don't know what else to say, anything I would have thought of has been said already.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie224 on May 02, 2007, 04:25:45 PM
Like I said, it is GOING to be alive. What about the rights of the fetus, for it is a person too right?

And who the hell is to say that it is GOING to be a miserable homicidal criminal. There is a thing called making the best out of what you have. The child could grow up to be an extremely wealthy businessman for all we know. A sub-par life is much better than no chance at living at all.

We are robbing of it's opportunity to have a beautiful life. We are murdering a living thing, it is unethical and wrong.

Period.
Stop eating. You're killing other living organisms.

Stop breathing. You're killing microscopic fungi. Fungi that could evolve into the future dominant species of earth.

Mayas well use some extracted cells to extend the life of our species and prevent the fungi from taking over.

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on May 02, 2007, 04:40:34 PM
Quote from: Selkie224 on May 02, 2007, 04:25:45 PM

Period.
Stop eating. You're killing other living organisms.

Stop breathing. You're killing microscopic fungi. Fungi that could evolve into the future dominant species of earth.

Mayas well use some extracted cells to extend the life of our species and prevent the fungi from taking over.

I'm not in the mood to argue. You will never change my point of view, and I seem to not be changing yours. Truce.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie224 on May 02, 2007, 04:55:49 PM
Truce.
Never. Not until I know I can live without ever having to die of cancer.

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on May 02, 2007, 04:56:48 PM
Quote from: Selkie224 on May 02, 2007, 04:55:49 PM
Truce.
Never. Not until I know I can live without ever having to die of cancer.

And what does this have to do with abortion...

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie224 on May 02, 2007, 05:05:27 PM
And what does this have to do with abortion...
Fetuses=stem cells=cure to many things. Get a dangerous tumor, lose an appendage or organ, grow it back.

It's entirely related.

Go Up