May 10, 2024, 02:35:20 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

well cause my mother wanted me, i was planned.
and one of my brothers was planned.
and my littlest brother wasnt.

Thyme

What's so bad about being accidents?

I wasn't planned, but at least I was wanted. hocuspocus;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Liopleurodon on January 31, 2009, 10:39:12 AM
well cause my mother wanted me, i was planned.

you keep telling yourself that thumbup;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

l a c e y

rdl

Quote from: Thyme on January 31, 2009, 10:39:44 AM
What's so bad about being accidents?
Nothing.

what im saying is the "fetuses arent human therefore we should kill them as we like" argument sucks, because had your parents thought the same way you might not exist.

Geno

Quote from: RDX on January 31, 2009, 11:30:03 AM
Nothing.

what im saying is the "fetuses arent human therefore we should kill them as we like" argument sucks, because had your parents thought the same way you might not exist.
and guess what I wouldn't of ever known so no harm no foul
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: RDX on January 31, 2009, 11:30:03 AM
Nothing.

And that'd be their choice.

rdl

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Raccoon on January 31, 2009, 12:34:04 PM
And that'd be their choice.

Uhm, if she was planned and they killed her, that'd be cruel as fuck.  bassir;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

Quote from: Strawberry Fields Forever on January 31, 2009, 02:41:12 PM
Uhm, if she was planned and they killed her, that'd be cruel as fuck.  bassir;
...but they wouldnt do that if they planned to have a child

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Eureka! on January 31, 2009, 02:42:22 PM
...but they wouldnt do that if they planned to have a child

Well according to James, it's 'their choice'.  bassir;

Travis

Quote from: Strawberry Fields Forever on January 31, 2009, 02:42:57 PM
well i suppose they could get an abortion if they wanted, but if they planned to have a kid i dont see why they would

guff

Quote from: Strawberry Fields Forever on January 31, 2009, 02:42:57 PM
uh what point are you even trying to make  akudood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: guff on January 31, 2009, 02:46:55 PM
uh what point are you even trying to make  akudood;

who said i was making a point  akudood;

[REDACTED]

Considering that I was a mistake, I wish my parents aborted me so I didn't have to suffer from my many health problems. bassir;
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up