May 10, 2024, 07:22:30 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

I don't remember posting here.

I saw a bunch of slides on how they abort at twenty-eight weeks. They pull the baby apart with tongs, and shove a vaccuum up the vagina to get the leftovers.

Houdini

Quote from: KT on November 26, 2007, 05:46:51 PM
I don't remember posting here.

I saw a bunch of slides on how they abort at twenty-eight weeks. They pull the baby apart with tongs, and shove a vaccuum up the vagina to get the leftovers.
Your point?

Selkie

Quote from: bluaki on November 26, 2007, 09:42:34 PM
Your point?

It's fucking terrible, that's the point.

The ONLY reason someone should be able to get an abortion is if they were raped.

If it was a dumbass teenager who didn't use protection, too bad.

If the condom broke, too bad.

If they decide they just don't want a baby after all, too fucking bad.

guff

Quote from: Super Mario Galaxy on November 27, 2007, 12:24:30 PM
why does that matter

many terrible things are done to other bundles of cells

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Super Mario Galaxy on November 27, 2007, 12:24:30 PM

The ONLY reason someone should be able to get an abortion is if they were raped.

If it was a dumbass teenager who didn't use protection, too bad.

If the condom broke, too bad.

If they decide they just don't want a baby after all, too fucking bad.
Because it's better for a teenage mother to kill herself and injure/destroy/abandon her child or not get a full education and be forced to feed her child dry rice and moldy bread than to just not let it exist at all and finish her education and give her child a greater chance at life, along with herself.

READ: You hate babies and women.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on November 27, 2007, 01:31:35 PM
Because it's better for a teenage mother to kill herself and injure/destroy/abandon her child or not get a full education and be forced to feed her child dry rice and moldy bread than to just not let it exist at all and finish her education and give her child a greater chance at life, along with herself.

What is given the chance to live should be followed through with. The girl will sort it all out in the long run.

Think of it as punishment for not being careful enough.

guff

Quote from: Selkie on November 27, 2007, 02:15:56 PM
What is given the chance to live should be followed through with.
what psyduck;
The girl will sort it all out in the long run.
yeah like maybe ruining its life once it becomes a fully functional human being
Think of it as punishment for not being careful enough.
only if it turns out to be you
but uh what does her partner get after all it takes two to tango

Selkie

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on November 27, 2007, 01:31:35 PM

Yeah, I forgot about that 100% mortality rate of teenage pregnancies, and how aborting her child gives it a better chance at life.

Good point.

elp_is_love

I am all for abortion. I believe that the only really justified case is if the mother was raped or will die because of its birth. Although other cases requesting an abortion such as a couple forgetting to use a condom or just not wanting a baby are wrong in my opinion, I feel as if it should still be allowed. I don't believe that a fetus is a human being yet, and should not be counted as one. Until it is born, it is part of the woman's body, just like tattoos and piercings are. So therefore, if you won't let a woman have an abortion (which is altering part of the woman's body) then you should not allow them to have body piercings or tattoos, either, which are other ways of altering the body. Even if the case in which the abortion shall be used for is morally wrong, it should still be allowed because every human has the right to alter his or her own body, which is essentially what an abortion is doing.

YPrrrr

Quote from: elp_is_love on December 05, 2007, 05:54:23 PM
I am all for abortion. I believe that the only really justified case is if the mother was raped or will die because of its birth. Although other cases requesting an abortion such as a couple forgetting to use a condom or just not wanting a baby are wrong in my opinion, I feel as if it should still be allowed. I don't believe that a fetus is a human being yet, and should not be counted as one. Until it is born, it is part of the woman's body, just like tattoos and piercings are. So therefore, if you won't let a woman have an abortion (which is altering part of the woman's body) then you should not allow them to have body piercings or tattoos, either, which are other ways of altering the body. Even if the case in which the abortion shall be used for is morally wrong, it should still be allowed because every human has the right to alter his or her own body, which is essentially what an abortion is doing.
"every human has the right to alter his or her own body"

Yet suicide is illegal.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 05, 2007, 07:07:31 PM
False.
Yep.
Attempting suicide is illegal because it wastes resources.

elp_is_love

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on December 05, 2007, 06:37:45 PM
"every human has the right to alter his or her own body"

Yet suicide is illegal.
That is false.

Quote from: JMV290 on December 05, 2007, 07:30:18 PM
Yep.

This is true, same with what Lawlz said.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on December 05, 2007, 07:30:18 PM
Yep.

But the person is never prosecuted.

Just thrown in a mental institution for 3 days (requirement for Tennessee, at least), and they're free to go.

Go Up