June 27, 2024, 10:18:06 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God damn, Zelda games just can't keep me happy anymore

Started by Samus Aran, August 17, 2007, 10:29:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

I mean seriously, after you've played them once they just seem so damn tedious to me.

I was in the mood for some Majora's Mask because I remembered how cool the Stone Tower dungeon is...but I didn't even make it to a point where I could actually play before becoming bored.

So then I tried Wink Waker, because that seemed really appealing for some reason. I managed to get onto the pirate ship before becoming completely bored.

That's pretty sad considering those two are my favorite Zelda games.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on August 17, 2007, 10:29:05 PM
Wink Waker
lol

Yeah, Zelda games are only good for one playthrough. I remember loving Oracle of Seasons, but I couldn't get beyond the first temple without putting it away again.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Oh god I saw that I wrote "Wink Waker" and started loling so hard I almost cried.

JGE

Samus Aran

Quote from: Spartan on August 17, 2007, 10:32:45 PM
Zelda games have horrible replay value IMO.

I used to be a fan, so I've actually beaten some of them many times, particularly aLttP. These days I just can't sit down and ever play through one of them more than once.

Hell, I don't even want to touch Twilight Princess again.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on August 17, 2007, 10:33:46 PM
I used to be a fan, so I've actually beaten some of them many times, particularly aLttP. These days I just can't sit down and ever play through one of them more than once.

I'm never going to touch Twilight Princess ever again, the god-awful piece of shit. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Bushy

Twilight Princess.

I can't play A Link To the Past more than an hour.  And since I beat it, I'm never picking it up again.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

JGE

Quote from: Kaz on August 17, 2007, 10:33:46 PM

Same here, and that's even one of my favorite Zelda's.

Really the only Zelda games I can pull myself through to play are alttp and OoT.

Daddy

Alright, I admit that they suck to replay through.  burned;

Kalahari Inkantation

I've replayed OoT, MM, LA, and WW a few times. I'm workin' on Twilight Princess right now. link;

Andrios

Pfft I didn't even make it past the first room in the second dungeon in TP =/

The artist formally known

I still enjoy the games but they don't seem to evolve, besides the graphics.

I will buy the next game but to make me extremely happy they need to have at least 40 hours of gameplay with 3+ extra items that you don't have to get to beat the game. Things like that make me happy.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on August 17, 2007, 10:31:05 PM
lol

Yeah, Zelda games are only good for one playthrough. I remember loving Oracle of Seasons, but I couldn't get beyond the first temple without putting it away again.
Oracle of Ages was better and more traditional to Zelda in my opinion. Traditional 2D Zelda games can't get too much better then they already are. Haven't played the DS one yet though.

UnagiPower

I've played Oracle of Seasons over 15+ times :'(

I FUCKING LOVE IT. :D

[hedy]Zidone

I hardly ever replay games, OOTMQ and MM being exceptions.

Go Up