June 27, 2024, 10:55:27 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What game can you play...

Started by V, August 12, 2007, 08:36:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

..over and over, beginning to end, and never get tired of?

Resident Evil 4 for me.  wub; I fucking love this game and now that I have Wii edition, it makes it that much cooler.

Placebo Headwound

Sonic The Hedgehog 2.

My favorite game as a little kid. wub;

V

Quote from: steal on August 12, 2007, 08:47:48 PM
Oh god I've played that game so many times but I never beat it :'(
I never got past that one flying ship level after the Metropolis Zone

I've beat Sonic 3 at least a dozen times, probably about half of those with Sonic and Knuckles attached. Last time I did it was about a month ago, and the first time was when I was 7 spam;

All this talk of Sonic brings back old memories. I want my Genesis back.  gonk;

LCK

Super Mario World.

It was the first game I ever played as a child, and it was the first game I ever beat.
I've played and beat it so many times.

Me, my sister, and my brother had a habit of playing it almost every day. Over, and over, and over again.

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Daddy

Samus Aran

Donkey Kong Country 2
Kirby Super Star
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie

The artist formally known

Quote from: steal on August 12, 2007, 11:52:19 PM
Not Starcraft?
Actually no, I can't. I can for a long time but usually if a game lasts more then four hours I can only play that one game and won't start a new one. Never played single player missions though.

JGE

Well DOA4 if you count the multiplayer.

ncba93ivyase

August 13, 2007, 02:35:03 AM #10 Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 02:48:26 AM by Lawlz
Darius Gaiden, Life Force, Super Mario World, Earthbound, and Sonic 3 and Knuckles. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

musica.cards

Well......... All the games I have can have limited gameplay value per session, but if I could just get past all of the boss fights, it would be Megaman Legends.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Wrench

YPrrrr

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up