September 28, 2024, 02:28:47 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT WE MAKE FUN OF...

Started by Bushy, September 07, 2007, 03:40:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

musica.cards

Quote from: Lawlz on September 08, 2007, 01:23:40 PM
I CAN CONTINUE THE LIST WITH GRADIUS III, R-TYPE III, SUPER R-TYPE, DARIUS TWIN, SUPER NOVA (even though it's too goddamn hard), SUPER ADVENTURE ISLAND, DONKEY KONG COUNTRY, SUPER BOMBERMAN 2, SUPER EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, SUPER METROID, ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS, SUPER MARIO KART, SUPER PUNCH OUT, AND OTHER GAMES I HAVE YET TO EXPERIENCE.Very true. Ever since Kirby went to the colored pencil, crayon style, it became less fun. :'(

Still a great series, though.

holdit;

Isn't that how Kirby started? If not, didn't that start before Kirby Superstar?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ME##

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 08, 2007, 01:18:38 PM
Not to mention Earthbound, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, Mega Man X 1-3, and...actually, I'm just going to quit before the list gets too long. There's an enormous selection of all sorts of different kinds of games for the SNES. There's pretty much no reason for anyone to feel as if there's no good games.

I played Moiro Kart for hures.   caterpie;

The artist formally known

My friend calls it the sneeze, I love it even more because of this

Samus Aran

Quote from: some_person on September 08, 2007, 03:19:08 PM
holdit;

Isn't that how Kirby started? If not, didn't that start before Kirby Superstar?

Uh, seeing as how Kirby started as black and white, no... psyduck;

And Kirby's Dreamland 3 was pretty much the first game that used that style, and easily to the most extreme as well.

strakt

Quote from: Reefer on September 08, 2007, 04:09:29 PM
My friend calls it the sneeze, I love it even more because of this

Your friend is hilarious.

Go Up