September 28, 2024, 12:35:06 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT WE MAKE FUN OF...

Started by Bushy, September 07, 2007, 03:40:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on September 07, 2007, 04:06:00 PM
No, SEGA games were just designed to be shit. The only good one was the Dreamcast.
L
O
L
spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on September 07, 2007, 04:04:35 PM
BECAUSE OF COURSE SALES AND NUMBER OF SHITTY GAMES ALWAYS EQUATES TO QUALITY.

thatd make the ps1 grate but that logic dont apli

name 10 great saturn games.

Daddy

Quote from: Spartan on September 07, 2007, 04:06:00 PM
No, SEGA games were just designed to be shit. The only good one was the Dreamcast.
Huh? The Dreamcast isn't a game.

JGE

musica.cards

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 07, 2007, 03:48:49 PM
The PS1 did suck and the Gamecube was a great system.

No it didn't. The PS1 is a great system (any gaming console that can give gamers good memories or entertain gamers is a good system).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Commander Fuckass

ITT WE ACT LIKE WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT JUST LIKE LAWLZ.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Title27GT

Quote from: Kefka on September 07, 2007, 04:14:47 PM
ITT WE ACT LIKE WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT JUST LIKE LAWLZ.
lets be a hypocrite about pretty much everything like Lawlz

strakt

SNES was awesome, thats the only system I had until the PS2 came out

Samus Aran

OH MY GOD PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES IN GAMES HOW CAN THIS BE

Selkie

UnagiPower

Samus Aran

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 08, 2007, 01:14:01 PM
Kirby Superstar. psyduck;

Not to mention Earthbound, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, Mega Man X 1-3, and...actually, I'm just going to quit before the list gets too long. There's an enormous selection of all sorts of different kinds of games for the SNES. There's pretty much no reason for anyone to feel as if there's no good games.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 08, 2007, 01:18:38 PM
Not to mention Earthbound, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, Mega Man X 1-3, and...actually, I'm just going to quit before the list gets too long. There's an enormous selection of all sorts of different kinds of games for the SNES. There's pretty much no reason for anyone to feel as if there's no good games.

Actually I've only played Kirby Superstar for the SNES but it was amazing. Better than the current kirby games..  gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 08, 2007, 01:18:38 PM
I CAN CONTINUE THE LIST WITH GRADIUS III, R-TYPE III, SUPER R-TYPE, DARIUS TWIN, SUPER NOVA (even though it's too goddamn hard), SUPER ADVENTURE ISLAND, DONKEY KONG COUNTRY, SUPER BOMBERMAN 2, SUPER EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, SUPER METROID, ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS, SUPER MARIO KART, SUPER PUNCH OUT, AND OTHER GAMES I HAVE YET TO EXPERIENCE.
Quote from: UnagiPower on September 08, 2007, 01:22:17 PM
Actually I've only played Kirby Superstar for the SNES but it was amazing. Better than the current kirby games..  gonk;
Very true. Ever since Kirby went to the colored pencil, crayon style, it became less fun. :'(

Still a great series, though.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up