September 25, 2024, 07:15:04 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Trying to bring up my Megaman collection

Started by JGE, August 06, 2007, 12:03:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

So far the only Megaman games I own are-

Megaman battle Network 2
Megaman Battle network 4 Blue Moon
Megaman Battle network: Team Colonel
Megaman X4
Megaman64

I lost my other Megaman X games, and some dirty Nigra stole my Megaman BN 1 and 3.
Also I plan on grabbing a copy of Megaman Star Force when it comes out.

But anyway, I don't own a NES,SNES, or PS1, so is there like a collection pack or something where I can get some old school Megaman Classic and X games? Plus I'm having a hard time looking for Megaman Network Transmission on the GCN.

JGE

Can 360 do backwards compatibility for both?

Feynman

Quote from: Spartan on August 06, 2007, 03:36:54 PM
Can 360 do backwards compatibility for both?

Yes, an Xbox 360 may play Sony Play Station 2 games.

JGE

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 06, 2007, 03:41:00 PM
Yes, an Xbox 360 may play Sony Play Station 2 games.

I was talking about the Xbox version of the collections.

ncba93ivyase

Not pictured are Megaman Zero 4 and Megaman ZX, because they suck. And I forgot to grab Megaman X5, but oh well. caterpie;

But really, those are the only good Megaman games. Most everything else is shit. Especially Battle Network.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on August 06, 2007, 04:05:21 PM

Especially Battle Network.

I wouldn't quite say that. I mean, I was a Megaman fan ever since the SNES days, and still to this day. Personally I find the series to be fun depending on the games.
Like Battle Networks first games were the golden days of the series.
The first one got good overall media from a lot of people being a fresh breath of air for the Megaman series (Hell, the first BN even brought me into enjoying the series.)
Battle network 2 was just a awesome game IMO. Had a much more enjoyable storyline and fixed any problems that of the first one had.

There's a reason Megaman Battle Network 2 is my second most favorite Megaman Game of all time, and my most favorite handheld game of all time.

But hey, we all have our opinions.
In fact, I thought Battle network 4 was meh, and I just bought 5 and so far am not impressed. I'm not even gonna touch 6.

People need to give the series first titles a try, just like all other Megaman series, they begin to suck after the third game.

UnagiPower

I LIKE ALL MEGAMAN GAMES. Including the Battle Network games. Cause I'm way to forgiving on any handheld game where you get to shoot shit.

Also, MEGAMAN.

Megaman 2, Megaman Zero 2, Megaman Zero 3 thumbup;

Have you ever played Megaman Zero 1? I've been meaning to try it out but I haven't gotten around to getting it. Is it any good?  psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 06, 2007, 05:31:49 PM

Have you ever played Megaman Zero 1? I've been meaning to try it out but I haven't gotten around to getting it. Is it any good?  psyduck;

Can't find it anywhere. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on August 06, 2007, 05:32:55 PM
Can't find it anywhere. caterpie;

I'll just borrow it from my friend then. lol I was too lazy to ask him even though he lives a few blocks from me.  powerofone;

Samus Aran

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 06, 2007, 05:31:49 PM

I have it, and found it to be quite enjoyable. It's the only Zero game I've actually finished.

As for my collection...

Mega Man X
Mega Man X Collection
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Mega Man Zero
Mega Man Zero 2
Mega Man Zero 3
Mega Man Zero 4

The artist formally known

Not pictured are Megaman Zero 4 and Megaman ZX, because they suck. And I forgot to grab Megaman X5, but oh well. caterpie;

But really, those are the only good Megaman games. Most everything else is shit. Especially Battle Network.
Mines bigger then yours  caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on August 07, 2007, 04:27:45 AM
I have more boxes in my collection. spam;
I don't care, I got that Mega Man 2 for free and the other I paid $9 for.

Go Up