September 25, 2024, 10:22:08 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I THINK THE SATURN WILL RISE TO BE MY THIRD FAVORITE SYSTEM

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 03, 2007, 02:35:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Why?

BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY AMAZING SHMUPS AND VARIOUS OTHER 2D GAMES.

Oh Jesus, I was playing Darius Gaiden today and nearly came. The graphics are beautiful, the boss fights are epic, and it has a perfect level of difficulty--not easy, not too hard, just perfect so that you can get through with a mild challenge after some practice. And with 28 levels and multiple paths to choose, I certainly can't bitch. This game will last me a long time. Expect a full review whenever I beat it or at least play through about 15 levels. thumbup;

I also have to pick up Street Fighter and Marvel Vs. Capcom or whatever.

Most games from the 32/64 bit gen made me feel sick or even scared (yes, I fear limited 3D universes). But the Saturn actually produces fairly smooth graphics, and everything feels so damn perfect. I fail to see how it lost to an ugly piece of shit like the PS1, or a system with absolutely no games like the N64. emo;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

<3 Sega Saturn. I play it at my Uncle's house. I love playing this game:

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 03, 2007, 02:44:51 PM
<3 Sega Saturn. I play it at my Uncle's house. I love playing this game:

I love the old Bomberman games, particularly Super Bomberman 2.

I'll have to get that one. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on August 03, 2007, 02:50:10 PM
I love the old Bomberman games, particularly Super Bomberman 2.

I'll have to get that one. powerofone;

I downloaded Bomberman '93 on the virtual console, and I'm not quite pleased. I guess I'll download Super Bomberman 2 when it's released on the virtual console, but after watching videos of it in action--it's the same as Bomberman '93 except with better visuals.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 03, 2007, 02:54:21 PM
I downloaded Bomberman '93 on the virtual console, and I'm not quite pleased. I guess I'll download Super Bomberman 2 when it's released on the virtual console, but after watching videos of it in action--it's the same as Bomberman '93 except with better visuals.
Bomberman isn't good unless you're playing with friends. Singleplayer story mode is okay, but nothing beats playing a game that your mom can whoop your ass in.  caterpie;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on August 03, 2007, 02:59:06 PM
Bomberman isn't good unless you're playing with friends. Singleplayer story mode is okay, but nothing beats playing a game that your mom can whoop your ass in.  caterpie;
My mom playing SMB3 with me when I was little  wub;

UnagiPower

Quote from: reefer on August 03, 2007, 03:04:31 PM
My mom playing SMB3 with me when I was little  wub;

My mom was suprisingly better then me in DuckHunt  psyduck;
Then again, I was 5.

Go Up