It's official. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is going to be my addiction

Started by Geno, August 03, 2007, 12:14:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Samus Aran

...wow. I really wasn't expecting a single good update for a really long time. I must say I'm surprised. A different story for each character...that's awesome.

Of course, there's still a good chance each of those stories will suck ass. emo;

Bushy

Quote from: Kaz on August 03, 2007, 01:05:00 AM
...wow. I really wasn't expecting a single good update for a really long time. I must say I'm surprised. A different story for each character...that's awesome.

Of course, there's still a good chance each of those stories will suck ass. emo;
SAMUS MUST GO THROUGH HALF OF HER STORY AS ZERO SUIT, THEN HER POWER SUIT IS BUILT FOR THE FINAL HALF
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on August 03, 2007, 01:05:00 AM

Probably. But who knows, it could suprise you.

Feynman

Anyone think this is a way of distracting us from online? Maybe they made this because the game doesn't even have any Wi-Fi.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 03, 2007, 09:14:54 AM
Anyone think this is a way of distracting us from online? Maybe they made this because the game doesn't even have any Wi-Fi.
Now that online is available on the Wii, it's something they have to put in. There's absolutely no excuse now.

And if they don't, I give up on Nintendo. psyduck;

Feynman

Quote from: Thief888 on August 03, 2007, 09:22:27 AM
Now that online is available on the Wii, it's something they have to put in. There's absolutely no excuse now.

Hey, it's Nintendo.

Daddy

V

Quote from: Thief888 on August 03, 2007, 09:22:27 AM

Maybe they don't need an excuse... psyduck;

They don't focus on online gameplay as much as Microsoft does. It seems people can never be happy with a game from Nintendo nowadays. I understand you want online gameplay, but was it announced for this game? (serious question.) If not, then no need to get worked up about it.(if so, disregard what I am about to say.) If they say they are going rto make it online, then fail in doing that then fine, then you can get upset. If they don't say they will be having online for Brawl, then get it out your head, and if they happen to have it, it'll be even more enjoyable and a plus.

Also, that update is fucking awesome. I will actually play the game be myself now, other than just with my friends in multiplayer all the time. rock

EDIT: Also, are game stores taking reserves for brawl yet? I must reserve my copy.  argh;

Go Up