October 27, 2024, 11:23:01 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POTD: Breast Implants

Started by YPrrrr, June 08, 2016, 01:34:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

If your girlfriend/wife got implants how would you feel?

That'd be sweeet
0 (0%)
I wouldn't care, whatever she wants to do
4 (40%)
I'd be apprehensive
5 (50%)
Wouldnt be okay with it/deal breaker
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

YPrrrr

Sorry this is kind of directed solely at female lovers. I'm very confused

ME##

i can understand them if there like non-existent but a woman with actual breasts is much better than one with fake ones

C.Mongler

i dont give a fuck about breasts (in fact i like dem lil titties tbh yes;), so i dunno. on one hand, it's her body, she can do whatever the fuck she wants and if big tiddies will make her happy with herself then i say go for it man, but ON THE OTHER if she's distraught enough with her personal appearance to seriously consider breast implants, than perhaps there's more going on with her self-image than fake titties would cure, i.e. it wouldn't really be a long term solution to her body image issues, and she'd be back to feeling inadequate shortly afterwards.

on a personal level i think fake tiddies look kinda weird, but ive never really been around them, and i could probably learn to love a fake tiddie

i dunno man lol  n_u

Thyme

uh well basically
"well okay sweetie i mean it's your body, your choice... but, really?? alright awdood;"

apprehensive >_<'

YPrrrr

Quote from: Djyme on June 08, 2016, 02:45:08 PM
uh well basically
"well okay sweetie i mean it's your body, your choice... but, really?? alright awdood;"

apprehensive >_<'
yeahhh kind of me. I don't know that I'd be okay with them overall. Which would then ruin things emotionally. Which I guess is fair. If she wants em and I don't like em then obviously it's not meant to be.

May as well just say it... if you don't really need them I think they're kind of trashy awdood;

ME##

Lol have you showed her any of the horror stories about them gonk;

Daddy

ypr should make a poll so we can vote whether or not his gf can get implants

Daddy

also idgaf

as long as it is not overly harmful to oneself or measurably harmful to others then bodily autonomy and whatnot

Mando Pandango

I say it's a deal breaker because I have a hard time imagining a scenario where I'd be OK with them. Like, if she had implants after a double mastectomy, I get why she would do that, but that's a pretty extreme example.

Learn to live your tits ladies.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on June 08, 2016, 04:35:36 PM
I say it's a deal breaker because I have a hard time imagining a scenario where I'd be OK with them. Like, if she had implants after a double mastectomy, I get why she would do that, but that's a pretty extreme example.

Learn to live your tits ladies.
#lettitslove

squirrelfriend

is she expecting for you to pay for it? Make sure the surgeon is like board certified because it could get botched.

FAMY2

Quote from: David on June 08, 2016, 01:37:22 PM
i can understand them if there like non-existent but a woman with actual breasts is much better than one with fake ones

don't let's

That's how the addiction starts

YPrrrr

Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 08, 2016, 04:38:19 PM
is she expecting for you to pay for it? Make sure the surgeon is like board certified because it could get botched.
No lol she'd pay. I am worried she'd get it done in mexico because it's cheaper and they'd screw something up
Quote from: ­Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...Ì...­ on June 08, 2016, 04:47:24 PM
That's how the addiction starts
also this.  I find most plastic surgery,especially facial,  to look terrible
Quote from: Khadafi on June 08, 2016, 04:15:26 PM
also idgaf

as long as it is not overly harmful to oneself or measurably harmful to others then bodily autonomy and whatnot
what if your so wanted to get her tongue split

ME##

Quote from: YPargh on June 08, 2016, 04:57:32 PM
what if your so wanted to get her tongue split

she would go straight back to the dive bar where she came from if mine did that

Go Up