October 20, 2024, 01:33:51 AM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I DONT GET IT

Started by Pele, July 26, 2007, 08:46:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: GCD  link=topic=9867.msg118383#msg118383 date=1185510108
What the hell "be under a dictatorship"? We were never under a dictatorship in the first place.  psyduck;

And what the hell does homosexuality have to do with Iraq?  psyduck;

And no one is forced to blow up.  psyduck;

psyduck;
In the Iraq area two guys were hanged, sorry not blown up, from being caught doing homosexual acts.  We could be under one if we dont fight for our country.  I'm done argueing as you guys wont give up.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 09:19:48 PM
Not to be forced to blow up.  Not to be under a dictatorship.  Not to be blown up if you're gay.  Tons of things.
Just 40 years ago, a "nigger" couldn't drink from your water fountain. Today, we condemn homosexuals to hell on an hourly basis. But if we dare bring up our racist past, there are fines. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snorkel

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 09:26:11 PM
In the Iraq area two guys were hanged, sorry not blown up, from being caught doing homosexual acts.  We could be under one if we dont fight for our country.  I'm done argueing as you guys wont give up.

Hate to break it to you, but we are living under a dictator right now. Bush has been doing whatever he feels like. Just this past week he decided that anyone who protests against the war is a prime target for arrest. Hmm, that sounds like freedom of speech and upholding the principles laid by our Constitution!

anus

Quote from: Snorkel on July 26, 2007, 09:28:03 PM
Hate to break it to you, but we are living under a dictator right now. Bush has been doing whatever he feels like. Just this past week he decided that anyone who protests against the war is a prime target for arrest. Hmm, that sounds like freedom of speech and upholding the principles laid by our Constitution!

Bam. Just what I was going to say.

America wants to get out of this war. The Congress wants to get out of this war.

Bush doesn't. Guess what? We're still there.
dicks

V

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 08:54:10 PM
Because thats their child. psyduck;

Seriously. Even though they know what can happen, you expect them to be like "oh well, my son just got shot up but he knew it could happen so fuck it he'll be ok wit jeebus in heavens imma go play sum golf."   

psyduck;

Title27GT

Quote from: V on July 27, 2007, 04:50:24 AM
Seriously. Even though they know what can happen, you expect them to be like "oh well, my son just got shot up but he knew it could happen so fuck it he'll be ok wit jeebus in heavens imma go play sum golf."   

psyduck;
emo;

V

Go Up