October 20, 2024, 01:44:44 AM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I DONT GET IT

Started by Pele, July 26, 2007, 08:46:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pele

WHY DO PEOPLE CRY ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN GETTING KILLED IN WAR, WHEN THEY KNOW THEY WILLINGLY SIGNED UP FOR THE ARMY KNOWING THAT THEY MAY INDEED DIE IN COMBAT

Daddy

Because God loves them.

NOA_Haunted

Himu

Because thats their child. psyduck;

Pele

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 08:54:10 PM
Because thats their child. psyduck;

OH LOOK SON GO FIGHT IN THE ARMY WE'RE OK ABOUT IT UNTIL YOU GET INJURED THEN WE WHINE COMPLAIN AND RIOT OK THANKS BYE

Himu

Quote from: Pele on July 26, 2007, 08:57:12 PM
OH LOOK SON GO FIGHT IN THE ARMY WE'RE OK ABOUT IT UNTIL YOU GET INJURED THEN WE WHINE COMPLAIN AND RIOT OK THANKS BYE
God, have you gotten stupider.  Is it really that hard to understand?

LCK

Even though they signed up for it, the thought of losing someone that you really love is unbearable.
At least for humane people.

Of course, if they go crazy and start blaming the government for their childs death even though they volunteered, they might as well just stfu.

Himu

Quote from: Trevor on July 26, 2007, 09:01:16 PM
Even though they signed up for it, the thought of losing someone that you really love is unbearable.

Of course, if they go crazy and start blaming the government for their childs death even though they volunteered, they might as well just stfu.
Finally.  You're a smart dude.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 08:59:00 PM
Call my heartless, but if my dad goes to Iraq and gets killed, I won't blame it on anyone but him. He signed the contract. He knew there are severe risks. He still joined. It was his own stupid decision to give up his life for nothing. psyduck;
Quote from: Trevor on July 26, 2007, 09:01:16 PM
Then I'm inhumane. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on July 26, 2007, 09:03:37 PM
Call my heartless, but if my dad goes to Iraq and gets killed, I won't blame it on anyone but him. He signed the contract. He knew there are severe risks. He still joined. It was his own stupid decision to give up his life for nothing. psyduck;Then I'm inhumane. spam;
NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  The thought of serving the country.  Fighting for freedom.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 09:06:02 PM
NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  The thought of serving the country.  Fighting for freedom.
Define "freedom." The power to vote?

Jesus damn, freedom of speech no longer exists. psyduck;

This current war really had no purpose. I did understand a small invasion in Afghanistan, but why the hell did we have to go into Iraq?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on July 26, 2007, 09:09:24 PM
Define "freedom." The power to vote?

Jesus damn, freedom of speech no longer exists. psyduck;

This current war really had no purpose. I did understand a small invasion in Afghanistan, but why the hell did we have to go into Iraq?
Not to be forced to blow up.  Not to be under a dictatorship.  Not to be blown up if you're gay.  Tons of things.

anus

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 09:19:48 PM
Not to be forced to blow up.  Not to be under a dictatorship.  Not to be blown up if you're gay.  Tons of things.

What the hell "be under a dictatorship"? We were never under a dictatorship in the first place.  psyduck;

And what the hell does homosexuality have to do with Iraq?  psyduck;

And no one is forced to blow up.  psyduck;

psyduck;
dicks

Snorkel

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 09:19:48 PM

...What does going to war with "terrorism" in Iraq have anything to do with those things?

The point of the Iraq war is to pressure and frighten surrounding countries in the oil situation, it's as simple as that. The reason the war started in the first place was the big oil and big auto corporations.

Title27GT

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 08:59:00 PM
Most of the people who send their kids to war are utter white trash.

Go Up