What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza? *WARNING: NO PREGNANT WOMEN*

Started by Andrew1911, April 28, 2007, 07:54:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

A Jew doesn't scream when you put it in the oven!  china;

... Hey, wait.

Solar and Lunar

No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Selkie

yea yea that's like old as shit.

THINK OF SOMETHING NEW IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A HOLOCAUST JOKE PLZ.

Wrench

superclucky

What's the difference between a pizza and a nigger?

A pizza can feed a family of four.  caterpie;
kewns are smelly

Feynman

I HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE... FROM WALTER.

A Christian and a Jew are talking when the Christian says "I hate Hitler," having the same feeling, the Jew responds "Why?" The Christian answers, "because he didn't finish his job."

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Eminem on April 28, 2007, 07:56:41 PM

A Christian and a Jew are talking when the Christian says "I hate Hitler," having the same feeling, the Jew responds "Why?" The Christian answers, "because he didn't finish his job."

How we doin', Bassir?
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Samus Aran

Andrew1911

Mel Gibson and a Jew are talking when Mel Gibson says "I hate Hitler," having the same feeling, the Jew responds "Why?" Mel Gibson answers, "Because he didn't finish his job."

Edited for more hilarity.

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 28, 2007, 07:58:15 PM

Mel Gibson and a Jew are talking when Mel Gibson says "I hate Hitler," having the same feeling, the Jew responds "Why?" Mel Gibson answers, "Because he didn't finish his job."

Edited for more hilarity.

Wasn't Hitler a painter?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Eminem on April 28, 2007, 08:08:37 PM
Quote from: Solar and Lunar on April 28, 2007, 08:07:05 PM
Wasn't Hitler a painter?

Yes, but he wasn't a professional one.

Yeah, he didn't get accepted into the art school he wanted to go to. He certainly did have talent, but he pretty much hated everything that wasn't realism.

Solar and Lunar

So why is Mel Gibson so pissed about Hitler not being a painter?

Andrew1911

Go Up