September 29, 2024, 04:20:00 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I smoked weed and I'm too high o

Started by Mando Pandango, October 08, 2016, 07:51:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

deer david

weed and efficiency what get out of here with that nazi eugenics nasa sterilized shit lol, you can't be approaching weed smoking like that bro. it's a sin. i just enjoy it more than rolled paper or bongs/pipes.

it burns slower, less smoke, less smelly smoke, no yellow stains on my fingers, i can hold it longer, more durable, the way it carbonates and ashes is compact and cleaner. i realize it is the WORST for my health and "efficiency", lol can't believe this word is even being used in this conversation but it is good for my soul and spirit and i could care less about any standard scientific method or measurement of anything else.

C.Mongler

i eat my weed i smoke my weed i choke my weed i put dope in my weed

rdl

no i do not like green eggs and weed

crystalpepsi

Vaping it then using the avb for edibles or cigs is the most efficient. baddood;

Travis

Quote from: Socks on October 10, 2016, 09:59:09 AM
deer david

weed and efficiency what get out of here with that nazi eugenics nasa sterilized shit lol, you can't be approaching weed smoking like that bro. it's a sin. i just enjoy it more than rolled paper or bongs/pipes.

it burns slower, less smoke, less smelly smoke, no yellow stains on my fingers, i can hold it longer, more durable, the way it carbonates and ashes is compact and cleaner. i realize it is the WORST for my health and "efficiency", lol can't believe this word is even being used in this conversation but it is good for my soul and spirit and i could care less about any standard scientific method or measurement of anything else.
what do u roll? dutches?

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on October 10, 2016, 09:59:09 AM
deer david

u sound like someome who has never dabbed

Socks

yup i roll dutches, white grape game is my home girl i love her.

dabs are cool but too mechanical processed and cold like industrial society to compare to the natural wonder and intimate passion of a blunt.

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on October 10, 2016, 07:31:25 PM
yup i roll dutches, white grape game is my home girl i love her.

dabs are cool but too mechanical processed and cold like industrial society to compare to the natural wonder and intimate passion of a blunt.

get more high and fuck up my lungs less and pay less money- sounds good to me!
but i see where you're coming from- i have similar feelings about spliffs as you do for blunts. a 70/30 weed tobacco spliff is very pleasant

Quote from: Flat Eric on October 10, 2016, 01:33:46 PM
Vaping it then using the avb for edibles or cigs is the most efficient. baddood;

ive gotten so uncomfortably high off of avb lol that shit is potent

??????

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 08, 2016, 07:55:00 PM
being uncomfortably high SUCKS

i cant wait to inevitably get uncomfortably high in two weeks lol
i love the fear
i couldn't find any weed that could make me think about the jews, reality programming or monotheism because there's never a strain that's hard enough

i used to use a bong but now i smoke spliffs but with 95% weed and 5% tabbaky
when i smoked blunts id use a strip of fonsel cos dutches are for the ignorant
it ducked me up if i.mixed it with 'exotics' (blended strains)
bongs are okay
pipes suck
i haven't tried dabbing i don't know what tools you use
i don't wanna waste it on using it poorly

i used a volcano and the high was too mellow
WEED

strongbad

Quote from: ا,,,ر,ة on October 11, 2016, 02:20:14 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 08, 2016, 07:55:00 PM
being uncomfortably high SUCKS

i cant wait to inevitably get uncomfortably high in two weeks lol
i love the fear
i couldn't find any weed that could make me think about the jews, reality programming or monotheism because there's never a strain that's hard enough

i used to use a bong but now i smoke spliffs but with 95% weed and 5% tabbaky
when i smoked blunts id use a strip of fonsel cos dutches are for the ignorant
it ducked me up if i.mixed it with 'exotics' (blended strains)
bongs are okay
pipes suck
i haven't tried dabbing i don't know what tools you use
i don't wanna waste it on using it poorly

i used a volcano and the high was too mellow
WEED

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

C.Mongler

strongbad

crystalpepsi

October 11, 2016, 06:53:21 PM #42 Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:14:21 PM by Flat Eric
AVB ciggies are fun to roll but I don't get off them that much anymore :(. I'm getting some smores later today boys  giggle;, also Volcanoes are not mellow lol it depends on whatever strain you have, I get violently high off it all the time. akudood;

Mando Pandango

i can't believe i made a thread asking for help because i was too high and it became Weed Discussion
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on October 11, 2016, 07:05:34 PM
i can't believe i made a thread asking for help because i was too high and it became Weed Discussion

boyah is full of potheads
the natural progression for nintendo nerds

Go Up