September 29, 2024, 02:38:02 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I smoked weed and I'm too high o

Started by Mando Pandango, October 08, 2016, 07:51:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

geyes i'm with amigos drinking, snorting, smoking dancing and touching babes butt uhhhh

Daddy

Socks

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 03, 2016, 11:32:57 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 02, 2016, 01:26:26 PM
smash tournaments

PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUG!!! argh;

o ya sure is great to have things that make me more anxious about sucking at smash happydood;

C.Mongler

this thread reminds me, i've kind of stopped smoking weed. well i had stopped except for before bedtime until i realized it was the root of making me unable to wake up in the morning. saturday was saturday so i said fuck it and blazed UP for the first time in 3 days and played some titanfall 2 and climbed in bed and i was god damned hallucinating and it felt like the first time i had smoked again and so it was pretty cool cuz usually i can smoke 7 blunts and not even get to that and for this i just smoked a couple bowls feels good man

??????

i smoked 7 blunts on thursday and then lost my phone friday morning at 4
My friend likes real hood NIG blunts and potent weed even though she's pregnant

i took a short nap on the subby and got off 12th and 8th cos i had the munchies and decided to eat three pizza slices, 3 slices of cake, milk, scones and cookies and a salad to make it healthy
then hailed a cab home where the carbs fucked me over and left my phone in there

Travis

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on November 07, 2016, 10:05:44 AM

My friend likes real hood NIG blunts and potent weed even though she's pregnant
ummm

Socks

rdl

fuck when i was doing media stuff i was going through a gallery of pictures on drug abuse in afghanistan and there was this picture of a newborn baby who was born addicted to heroin because of his mother, and the kid was born larger than average but was underweight and had these blood shot eyes because he's been crying so much because he needs heroin and it fucked me up and now im reminded of that.

i dont think weed babies are a thing but people suck

strongbad

i think weed babies are kind of a thing but not nearly to the extent of meth/heroin babies
weed babies probably just develop to be lazy shits

Travis

Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 07, 2016, 06:40:52 PM
i think weed babies are kind of a thing but not nearly to the extent of meth/heroin babies
it's not just the weed but also the tobacco in the blunts  doodhuh;

Thyme

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 11, 2016, 08:22:09 PM
Quote from: Popsi on October 11, 2016, 07:05:34 PM
i can't believe i made a thread asking for help because i was too high and it became Weed Discussion

boyah is full of potheads
the natural progression for nintendo nerds

tfw ur unnatural *depressed wizard*

Socks

Quote from: Travis on November 07, 2016, 06:42:19 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 07, 2016, 06:40:52 PM
it's not just the weed but also the tobacco in the blunts  doodhuh;

more like carbon in the paper/leaf which is inhaled in a hot plume and deposited into your bloodstream and organs at harmful levels. when i think back on all the blunts i smoked i'm amazed i have not turned into coal and died.

strongbad

Quote from: Thyme on November 07, 2016, 06:45:29 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 11, 2016, 08:22:09 PM
Quote from: Popsi on October 11, 2016, 07:05:34 PM
i can't believe i made a thread asking for help because i was too high and it became Weed Discussion

boyah is full of potheads
the natural progression for nintendo nerds

tfw ur unnatural *depressed wizard*

all you gotta do is pick up some ganj and turn your life around homie

Go Up