September 29, 2024, 06:30:06 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I smoked weed and I'm too high o

Started by Mando Pandango, October 08, 2016, 07:51:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

I'm feeling good now. Thanks for the concern.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

In retrospect I'm amazed that I managed to actually open my phone browser and make this thread. I wanted to call my girlfriend because I was scared but before I even tried I decided it was impossible.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: squirrelfriend on October 08, 2016, 08:02:20 PM
someone post a phish song and see how popsi responds
phish sucks even with drugs

YPrrrr

They should have offered you snacks to make you happier and distract your mind

Socks

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on October 08, 2016, 11:47:04 PM
In retrospect I'm amazed that I managed to actually open my phone browser and make this thread. I wanted to call my girlfriend because I was scared but before I even tried I decided it was impossible.

yeah usually attempting to focus on something like that during that onset makes it worse and can sort of amplify the ill feeling and for me may lead to throwing up. which always sucks.

Placebo Headwound

Last night I was trying to buy weed

My dealer didn't respond until an hour later and just replied with "who this"

motherfucker I've bought weed from you so many times don't do this to me </3

I am weedless

I don't understand dealers. I know like four different people to get cocaine from but weed is incredibly hard to find for me for some reason

Placebo Headwound

Also, to actually talk about the last time I was way too high:

I invited some girl to a party. First there was alcohol, then there was coke, then there were shrooms (Me/her didn't have any), and then there was a bong.

I've never done a bong before. I took too many hits.

The girl I'm with wants to go so I get up to leave the party with her and then all of a sudden it feels like I have only now just began to exist

I basically spent the ride home with her so high I couldn't walk straight or understand what was happening and with the worst case of cotton mouth imaginable

strongbad

are bongs not big in NYC? even like casual stoners will have a bong in washington lol

Mando Pandango

the first time i ever got high was from a bong. that was a good night.

Placebo Headwound

I dunno

You can just buy a bong in any smoke shop here, but I've never actually met someone who used one before that.

Pipes and joints are the most common here from what I've noticed. A few people I've met have vapes, bongs are an anomaly.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

strongbad

Socks

i would have a bong but the living at home kind of kills that idea for many reasons. i roll joints as rarely as asians fuck white women but i prefer blunts cuz i'm gangster and i get to make love to the weed for many many minutes and it is passionate, more enjoyable and delicious.

sometimes when i'm smoking a blunt outside in the moonlight i'll hold up the burning end to my ear and in the stillness of the night you can hear it sizzles it burns, almost crying out in jot or pain.

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on October 10, 2016, 07:36:03 AM
i would have a bong but the living at home kind of kills that idea for many reasons. i roll joints as rarely as asians fuck white women but i prefer blunts cuz i'm gangster and i get to make love to the weed for many many minutes and it is passionate, more enjoyable and delicious.

sometimes when i'm smoking a blunt outside in the moonlight i'll hold up the burning end to my ear and in the stillness of the night you can hear it sizzles it burns, almost crying out in jot or pain.

blunts are for people who like to smoke weed less efficiently while boosting their weed smoking ego

YPrrrr

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 10, 2016, 08:14:39 AM
Quote from: Socks on October 10, 2016, 07:36:03 AM

blunts are for people who like to smoke weed less efficiently while boosting their weed smoking ego
yeah true they're not very efficient. I still like em though girl;

I hate jays because they taste like shit and give me cotton mouth. Bongs are aight to me but I can't take monster hits without triggering my asthma and half the time there seems to be stupid peer pressure to take the biggest hit so I find it more relaxing with a pipe or blunt or what have you  n_u

Go Up