July 02, 2024, 08:28:12 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who wants to make a boyah awards video?

Started by YPrrrr, June 01, 2016, 12:37:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

squirrelfriend

can i make a mixed media presentation for the hearing impaired

strongbad

C.Mongler

am i doing the final cut? das fine

mine's done, but won't be editted if i'm making todays deadline, which may or may not be a good thing i sat through like 2 minutes of it and was like SURE THIS IS FINE but im sure there's wonderful dead moments considering it's 10 minutes long lol

so yeah let me know if i need to send this shit somewhere or if i just need to slip it in like a college swim star ;)

strongbad

ill do mine tomorrow i am having trouble of thinking of some cool gimmick that will make people like me

YPrrrr

June 20, 2016, 07:36:16 AM #111 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:04:06 PM by YPargh
Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 20, 2016, 06:37:48 AM
ill do mine tomorrow i am having trouble of thinking of some cool gimmick that will make people like me
ninjad

Daddy

Daddy

yeah like is someone collecting them

are they being uploaded to one spot

i need to know like marc anthony

tell me ypr cuz i need to know

C.Mongler

i think YPR implied i'll be handling compiling the final product? so maybe me? but that was not really discgussed, i'm happy 2 do it but when should i have that done by cuz its not gonna be til the weekend probably :)

ME##

I tried uploading mine for the Dan Monlger but my internet shat the bed

C.Mongler

welp, looks like i gotta be an admin now then, sorry man

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 20, 2016, 11:06:56 AM
i think YPR implied i'll be handling compiling the final product? so maybe me? but that was not really discgussed, i'm happy 2 do it but when should i have that done by cuz its not gonna be til the weekend probably :)
If you could I would really appreciate it because I have no video editing experience and people hate anything I do with the boyah awards n_u

C.Mongler

ok i will do it, saves me bandwidth so i dont have to upload my own shitty video

OK YA CUNTS SEND EM TO ME

i dont really care what method you use, dropbox or mega or mail me a flash drive or whatever are fine just dont use some retarded slow shit. and do it soon plz, remember today is supposed to be the dang deadline

yeah ill try to edit it by the end of the dang weekend

Go Up