September 25, 2024, 09:19:40 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who wants to make a boyah awards video?

Started by YPrrrr, June 01, 2016, 12:37:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Huh? HUH?

We have about 40 categories; I'll open up 4 spots, so you'd get to read off 10 categories each. If we have less then 4 applicants that's fine. If we have more I will make a poll and Boyah will vote who they'd like to see make a portion of the video.

If you are chosen and your portion of the video takes more than 2 weeks after appointment your spot will be forfeited to whoever received next highest amount of votes or to whoever actually did their first allotment on time depending on the number of applicants

edit: thread moved so no one will complain they didn't see this

silvertone

not me. and for the record i've never v olunteered to preform such a thing and will never do one ever

YPrrrr

Quote from: SVT on June 01, 2016, 12:38:40 AM
not me. and for the record i've never v olunteered to preform such a thing and will never do one ever
what if corey volunteered and you were accidentally in the background

silvertone

Quote from: YPargh on June 01, 2016, 12:39:40 AM
Quote from: SVT on June 01, 2016, 12:38:40 AM
what if corey volunteered and you were accidentally in the background
i don't want to put effort into the video, so i wouldn't care

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

strongbad

id like to do one but only 5 awards pls hocuspocus;

C.Mongler

i'll do one, i'll do the whole damn award show even idgaf

Daddy

What dates are we talking? I wanna do one but I need to time it for when my friend is not home.

He living w/ me over the summer  baddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on June 01, 2016, 08:15:20 AM
What dates are we talking? I wanna do one but I need to time it for when my friend is not home.

I am looking to assign videos by next Monday unless there are a larger number of presenters than 4. Then next Monday will start voting for presenters and we'll start the week after. From there you have 2 weeks to actually get your video done

Daddy

well hes going to bonnaroo so whenever that is

??????

Quote from: Khadafi on June 01, 2016, 08:15:20 AM

i knew you were a fag

Go Up